Newbie here

litchy

Reaction score
Hello all,Greetings. I am quite new to mTurk and to mTurk Crowd as well. Is it mandatory to use mTurk registered e-mail id here or can we use alternate e-mail id ?. Sometimes we do require navigating to mTurk site, especially when following information about qualification hits.Does it make any problem of questioning identity ?. May be this question doesn't make sense, but thought of asking it out as I often see peoples' complaints about their account being revoked due to suspecting duplicate accounts.Any advice please?

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Hello all,Greetings. I am quite new to mTurk and to mTurk Crowd as well. Is it mandatory to use mTurk registered e-mail id here or can we use alternate e-mail id ?. Sometimes we do require navigating to mTurk site, especially when following information about qualification hits.Does it make any problem of questioning identity ?. May be this question doesn't make sense, but thought of asking it out as I often see peoples' complaints about their account being revoked due to suspecting duplicate accounts.Any advice please?
we are not affiliated with amazon - we're just turkers who set up a board. Use whatever email that you wish. People get their accounts revoked sometimes for fraudulent work or 'bad' work. There is no problem following a link here to Amazon and it won't impact your account. Amazon is worried about people who personally have more than one account (that's a violation of their TOS). One account per person :)

Welcome!

Reactions: litchy

charlie

Reaction score
From a long time member, welcome in! And what jan @jan said :D

Reactions: jan