Newbie Help Please.

Maury

Reaction score
Hi,
I am just starting and I goofed really badly. I accepted 30 hits from Noah. So far I have received one rejection, with 28 still pending. Obviously, I am really worried because at this stage even one rejection could kill me. I paid attention and answered each question. Once I saw the first rejection I stopped. I checked Noah's reviews and see that others are having issues with him rejecting when he is normally reliable.

I know I should have checked them before but when I checked his ratings, they were good. Do I have any recourse?

EDITE:eek: I did contact Noah. No reply as of yet.

Thanks very much for any help you can offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Hi,
I am just starting and I goofed really badly. I accepted 30 hits from Noah. So far I have received one rejection, with 28 still pending. Obviously, I am really worried because at this stage even one rejection could kill me. I paid attention and answered each question. Once I saw the first rejection I stopped. I checked Noah's reviews and see that others are having issues with him rejecting when he is normally reliable.

I know I should have checked them before but when I checked his ratings, they were good. Do I have any recourse?

EDITE:eek: I did contact Noah. No reply as of yet.

Thanks very much for any help you can offer.
well, while they are pending, you could do some safe hits. That will give you a slight cushion.
If you did screw up and all will be rejected, it's very possible to recover. It will just take some time.

But to answer your question - you've done all you can. Amazon never gets involved. You have to hope that Noah will work with you.
Stay calm. Do some safe HITS while you wait. Even if the worst happens, you can recover. You're not the first.:hug:

Reactions: Jerami and Maury

Maury

Reaction score
Jan, Thank you! That makes me feel a little better. I just feel like a goof! I will do as you suggest and work on some safe hits and see what Noah does.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Maury

Maury

Reaction score
Just to update. Noah removed the rejection and approved all my hits. Whew! Thanks to him and thanks to you Jan for your help and encouragement!

Reactions: jan