Newbie but an Oldie..

AngelFace

Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness
Contributor
Reaction score
Hola!! Not new to turking..just came back to it recently to save up some money. Wow a lot has changed! New to this forum...some others I have tried have some cliques and not very nice people...so I am trying out this one and hoping it's nicer then the other ones. I am ready to contribute. I try to make at least $50 everyday- Since I've been gone a few years, seems I have missed out on some good quals, hopefully more in the future. I know that helps with making more on turk.

Last edited:

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome to MTC!

Reactions: AngelFace

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hola!! Not new to turking..just came back to it recently to save up some money. Wow a lot has changed! New to this forum...some others I have tried have some cliques and not very nice people...so I am trying out this one and hoping it's nicer then the other ones. I am ready to contribute. I try to make at least $50 everyday- Since I've been gone a few years, seems I have missed out on some good quals, hopefully more in the future. I know that helps with making more on turk.
Hi, welcome!

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Good news! There are no good quals anymore!
Just kidding. Welcome back, and best of luck! :)

ZongLopez

Reaction score
Fifty dollars a day!?!? Are you doing the transcribing hits? Anyway, welcome to the forum!!