New to this forum

Zenophanes

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
I've been dabbling in mTurk for a few years now, but never really put much effort into it...just a few hits here and there. Now my circumstances have changed, and I am ready and willing to take mTurk to a new level.

I know of a few resources available to me like various reddit and other internet forums, but I must say, I am positively digging the color scheme this site has. Very easy on the eyes, creating a warm comforting environment.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've been dabbling in mTurk for a few years now, but never really put much effort into it...just a few hits here and there. Now my circumstances have changed, and I am ready and willing to take mTurk to a new level.

I know of a few resources available to me like various reddit and other internet forums, but I must say, I am positively digging the color scheme this site has. Very easy on the eyes, creating a warm comforting environment.
Welcome! Come say hi in the daily work thread sometime :)

Reaction score

It was the "skin" that drew me in as well. And the atmosphere here delivers on the promise the color scheme made :)