New To The Forum | Still Somewhat New To Turking

pcdoctor

Reaction score
Hey everyone:

I joined mturk back in September and since then have slowly been working on it. At the time I'm writing this post, I've made over $6 already. Currently, I do hits from a couple requesters I can trust, but they pay anywhere from .02 to .04 when they have hits. They've usually approved right away. But I joined here in hopes to learn how to become an expert turker and start making a bit of money every day. So any help will be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to meeting you all.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hey everyone:

I joined mturk back in September and since then have slowly been working on it. At the time I'm writing this post, I've made over $6 already. Currently, I do hits from a couple requesters I can trust, but they pay anywhere from .02 to .04 when they have hits. They've usually approved right away. But I joined here in hopes to learn how to become an expert turker and start making a bit of money every day. So any help will be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Welcome!

Reactions: <Gucci>

starsallover

Reaction score
Hola pcdoctor,
I’m somewhat new myself. I’m rather hit or miss when it comes to turking, I do it when i have time and feel like it. I can say downloading scripts such as hit scraper and turkopticon have helped productivity a lot in my case. Whenever I’m doing something new i google all over that junk to try and learn tips to make it easier. I wish there was something similar to HS on the ipad that was easy to use for when I’m at the hospital or just out. I have an ipad-top (ipad with a hard keyboard case, looks like a netbook) instead of a regular laptop. Maybe I should look again. Honestly from what I’ve been reading mturk is slowly dying out. Requesters are paying less and there are other issues. But Ive made about $100 in 2 months in my spare time and refreshed some skills in the process so it’s not all bad.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey everyone:

Welcome to MTC! :wave2:

Lots of great resources for starting out and as you move along here: http://www.mturkcrowd.com/forums/mturk-help-resources.2/

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser