New to Mturk :D

A.Lem

Reaction score
Hello everyone :D Just started doing this a few days ago and happened upon this site. Have learned quite a bit already from reading through these threads so thanks for that! I do have one question, at least for now, but I happened to notice a few batches I was working on disappeared. Going through some of the forums it seemed that the requesters had been posting batches for sometime before I ever started. Do they sometimes stop for awhile and then put up more later? *was rating dating profiles or something* or did I screw up doing something and get banned from them? Still discovering how all of this works. Thanks for your time and tips!

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
Do they sometimes stop for awhile and then put up more later?
Yeah that's what usually happens. Some requesters only post once and their hits are gone in 10 minutes, other requesters post regularly a few times a day, etc.

I doubt that you screwed anything up, you're good. Welcome~

Reactions: coffeeowl

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome! :wave2:

Hope you found all the great resources in the Help and Resources section. It is a lot to cover at first. Good luck with your journey and let us know if you have more questions.

Reactions: jml

A.Lem

Reaction score
Yes that help and resources section helped me a great deal! Loving the Daily work thread, that has helped me out quite a bit too! Still learning how to do some things so I'm sure I will end up having more questions :) Thanks for your time and I look forward to being a part of this community :D