New to Mturk and this forum...

Tah8605

Reaction score
Hello. I have no idea what I am doing with the mturk site, as well at this forum. I have never joined a forum before. Hopefully I am doing what is expected. I have a huge learning curve to overcome. :) Thought I would give the mturk site a try because it seems like a good way to make money while being at home fulltime raising my children. I came across this forum during a google search on what I am suppose to be doing on the mturk site and researching if it was a legitimate way to earn some money.

Well I guess that's a good enough introduction. Thanks!

Reactions: jan and kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hello. I have no idea what I am doing with the mturk site, as well at this forum. I have never joined a forum before. Hopefully I am doing what is expected. I have a huge learning curve to overcome. :) Thought I would give the mturk site a try because it seems like a good way to make money while being at home fulltime raising my children. I came across this forum during a google search on what I am suppose to be doing on the mturk site and researching if it was a legitimate way to earn some money.

Well I guess that's a good enough introduction. Thanks!
Welcome! Say hi in today's daily thread! :)

Reactions: Tah8605

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome. Lots of helpful youtube videos out there. Learn scripts, they will help a bunch! I believe there are some useful files here as well!

Reactions: Tah8605

Tah8605

Reaction score
Welcome. Lots of helpful youtube videos out there. Learn scripts, they will help a bunch! I believe there are some useful files here as well!
Thanks for the advice. I would of never thought to look up youtube videos! I know how I'm spending my time tonight. lol