New Hotel Photo Classification and Moderation HIT signup

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
The broken images are requiring us to pick a cat and sub cat. I just chose something at random.

Astro

Zorp The Surveyor
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback. What do you think is a more reasonable rate per image?
Given the nuance with flagging content and image quality along with the added classification I feel around .04 per image (.20 per HIT) would be closer to fair. Even after completing a large amount of these and gaining comfort for the structure as well as flagging and classification options for the images they are going to take a fair amount of care and consideration time per image given the guidelines.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Would $0.10/HIT make these more desirable?
There's a fair amount to be aware of with regards to the specifics of image content and quality in the instructions, not to mention having to categorize the picture. I don't think I would work on a qualled campaign of these hits for less than .08 per image. That being said, workers often have varying standards/differences in opinions in regards to the hourly they work for on this platform. Just my opinion.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
1k @ 95% approval
Oh I'm sorry, I meant the minimum number of HITs a worker needs to complete from this qual batch in order to be considered for the qual.

Cliff DesPeaux

Requester
Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry, I meant the minimum number of HITs a worker needs to complete from this qual batch in order to be considered for the qual.
Gotcha, sorry for the misunderstanding. These HITs are just a test, not with the intention of building a qual group for the other HITs.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Reactions: vickiJ

Cliff DesPeaux

Requester
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have made a few improvements based on your feedback:

* Selecting a classification is no longer mandatory if certain checkboxes are selected
* Pay has increased, especially considering the time reduction the above should provide for some images
* HIT instructions are clearer
* There is a new sub-classification, "Exterior (hotel) --> Landmark / Local Attraction"

The new batch is live now, and restricted to the qual group mentioned in the first post above. If you would like to be added to it, let me know.

Thanks!
Cliff

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
is the submit button missing?

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have made a few improvements based on your feedback:

* Selecting a classification is no longer mandatory if certain checkboxes are selected
* Pay has increased, especially considering the time reduction the above should provide for some images
* HIT instructions are clearer
* There is a new sub-classification, "Exterior (hotel) --> Landmark / Local Attraction"

The new batch is live now, and restricted to the qual group mentioned in the first post above. If you would like to be added to it, let me know.

Thanks!
Cliff
I did the survey in the first post here, the day it was posted, to get the qual. But I'm not seeing the HITs anywhere. Did some people not get the qual or are the the HITs already gone?

Cliff DesPeaux

Requester
Reaction score
I did the survey in the first post here, the day it was posted, to get the qual. But I'm not seeing the HITs anywhere. Did some people not get the qual or are the the HITs already gone?
Sorry, fixing an error in the way I submitted them right now. Will post a link in a moment.