New here

JoiDanielle

Reaction score
Hello,
Totally new here, I was actually clueless that online work could actually be legit until I read an article (or 15) on work from home jobs. Recently had a baby she is 5 months, so I want to spend these young years with her and not totally absent at work all the time.
I found this forum when I was trying to figure out how to get qualifications and more HITS. It seems like there are only a few HITS that I qualify and can click on and they range from .01 to .05.
Just looking for tips on how to get more qualifications?
After I ask for Qualifications, how do I know if I was approved or rejected?
When I take a "test" and submit it, how long does it take to find out how I did?
LOL Just a few questions.

Thanks!!
Joi

Reactions: savvy and scrmcasey

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Hello,
Totally new here, I was actually clueless that online work could actually be legit until I read an article (or 15) on work from home jobs. Recently had a baby she is 5 months, so I want to spend these young years with her and not totally absent at work all the time.
I found this forum when I was trying to figure out how to get qualifications and more HITS. It seems like there are only a few HITS that I qualify and can click on and they range from .01 to .05.
Just looking for tips on how to get more qualifications?
After I ask for Qualifications, how do I know if I was approved or rejected?
When I take a "test" and submit it, how long does it take to find out how I did?
LOL Just a few questions.

Thanks!!
Joi
Welcome, your baby is totally adorable!!

Sadly, requesting the qualifications will usually not get you the qual. More often than not, they might be quals for survey participants that they have already sorted into groups, or they already ran the test HITs to assign the qual for. Most of those requests will just sit in limbo indefinitely.

When you do find those that have a test attached, a lot will be granted rather quickly. I usually go back in to the test link again after taking it to see if there is a score available. Most are auto-graded so you'll learn right away that way. It might just take a couple minutes for the system to unlock the HIT for you to work on it.

Another resource some people like to use to find newer qualifications is: https://turkerview.com/qualifeye/

Hope this helps!