Rep Present New batch: find email addresses

RippedWarrior

Reaction score
I have a lot of experience with contact harvesting and a lot of great tools at my disposal to find and verify email addresses, but what I don't have (with 390,000+ approved HITs and 99.9% approval rate) is the masters qualification.

By using masters, you severely limit your potential worker pool, you pay a premium fee to Amazon, and get no guarantee of experienced or quality workers.

If you'd consider changing your quals (you'd get the same results using "Total approved HITs is not less than 10,000" and "HIT approval rate is not less than 99%") I'd love to help with this project.

Reactions: ctraltDel

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Find the email address of company leader | PANDA
Requester: Will Gordon [A2TOV53P4AAGWE] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Given the website, company name, and address, find the company leader email
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 132
Reward: $0.18
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90

I'd recommend adding to your instructions what workers should do if they search but can't find one or more of the fields. If workers spend time searching around and the information simply isn't out there, it isn't fair to expect them to skip the HIT and go onto another, without providing any payment for the time and effort they spent searching. Would it be acceptable for you for workers to enter "cannot be found" or something similar in fields where the information isn't available?

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Find the email address of company leader | PANDA
Requester: Will Gordon [A2TOV53P4AAGWE] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Given the website, company name, and address, find the company leader email
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1162
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 10000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 99

Right now, you have the qualification set to "greater than 99" which means that only people with a perfect 100% (no rejections on MTurk ever) can access your HITs.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a few minutes before work - I wanted to work on these the other day but I didn't have 100% approval....16,000+ approved and 99.9% ....thanks for re-releasing them.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Also, I've come across two that I spent about 10 minutes looking and searching for and still couldn't find any e-mail address for anyone...do you want us to just return them when we can't find anything?

wgordon

Requester
Reaction score
N/A is fine if you can't find anything

Reactions: Sik06