New again!

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Hello MTC! I recently decided to get back into turking, etc. again, and this forum is where it all started for me the first time!

I joined MTC in January of 2017 and lurked for a while, until kryss @kryss (KryssYY) pulled me out of the shadows...though I never made an actual introduction post :p I was pretty active on MTC up until about June of 2018. I mostly did Turk work, with some UserTesting and ProlificAC work, and some others. I recently started a new work from home position, and being in my office has me missing this community and even turk work.

Looking forward to catching up with friends, and making new ones! Now to find that trackpad thread... :deadhorse:

Reactions: jan and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hello MTC! I recently decided to get back into turking, etc. again, and this forum is where it all started for me the first time!

I joined MTC in January of 2017 and lurked for a while, until kryss @kryss (KryssYY) pulled me out of the shadows...though I never made an actual introduction post :p I was pretty active on MTC up until about June of 2018. I mostly did Turk work, with some UserTesting and ProlificAC work, and some others. I recently started a new work from home position, and being in my office has me missing this community and even turk work.

Looking forward to catching up with friends, and making new ones! Now to find that trackpad thread... :deadhorse:
Hey, welcome back!

• Love
Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy