Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
This is the thread that doesn't end, it goes on and on my friend.
Some people started chatting...

This is MTC's chat thread. If you'd like to chat but not post in the daily thread, feel free to do it here. This is not a requirement and simply an alternative for people who want a separate place to chat.

Reminder: Forum guidelines still apply in this thread.
well? (im still waiting for your story.)

Last edited:
Reactions: kryss

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Pleco @Pelco

I bought some s'mores ice cream and it was awful. This seems like a good thread to tell you about this. It was gritty, slightly salty, and weird as heck.

1/10 would not buy again.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I am so glad there is a place for this, as I know it is going to be some valuable stuff for someone:

TIL: just because you see a bug in a pile of gross things on the floor that you are trying to clean up, it is probably not necessary to dump a bottle of bleach, baking soda and water all over the pile and the floor, and ruining the carpet and causing a smell that is about to make you pass out. ...In case this ever comes up for anyone else.:thumbup:

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pleco @Pelco

I bought some s'mores ice cream and it was awful. This seems like a good thread to tell you about this. It was gritty, slightly salty, and weird as heck.

1/10 would not buy again.
I bought toffee crunch ice cream that was really bad one time - I thought it was going to have little crunchy awesome toffee bits but then it had huuuuge chunks so it was like trying to eat ice cream around giant candy bars. It was disappointing. And 1000x too sweet.

Reactions: TobyF and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I bought toffee crunch ice cream that was really bad one time - I thought it was going to have little crunchy awesome toffee bits but then it had huuuuge chunks so it was like trying to eat ice cream around giant candy bars. It was disappointing. And 1000x too sweet.
Well that sounds awful :x

I'd've probably still eaten it, but I would think toffee crunch would be little bits too.

Reactions: TobyF and Sondi

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I feel ike I should tag a bunch of the people I like so they come keep me company over here.

Reactions: Sondi and Rerun

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
minkyboodle @minkyboodle come play over here
Vat you vant? I am super hella busy not working because I caught that $30 hit and got the email for the $70 FSU study. Both have 48 hours, so wheeeeee!

JK, I need money. But I will also shenan here, I suppose. Only because TobyF @TobyF asked nicely. Also, I've decided that the F is for face, TobyFace.

(Can you tell I'm ditzy af today?)

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Vat you vant? I am super hella busy not working because I caught that $30 hit and got the email for the $70 FSU study. Both have 48 hours, so wheeeeee!

JK, I need money. But I will also shenan here, I suppose. Only because TobyF @TobyF asked nicely. Also, I've decided that the F is for face, TobyFace.

(Can you tell I'm ditzy af today?)
you're the bestest! I think that's a word. But dont let those timers run out. need that money yo.