Favorite animals:

• Total voters

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
themildone @themildone

I forgot to say thanks for voting, I got distracted by my realization that I am the weird lady who just really likes shiny things.

And I'm kinda okay with that.
Pfft don't worry about that! Embrace it! Get ALL the shiny things! :love:

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Jaded @Jaded LOVE your fanny pack and cat's hands :love:
ps. are you getting tired of me commenting on your twitter stuff yet? lol
No!

Speaking of the fanny pack, yesterday I was hiding in a corner and the fanny pack gave me away! Shining all over the wall like "WE GOT A SLACKER OVER HERE"

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
No!

Speaking of the fanny pack, yesterday I was hiding in a corner and the fanny pack gave me away! Shining all over the wall like "WE GOT A SLACKER OVER HERE"
I'm fixin to post a picture so you "get" to read this twice :p

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Oops :eek:

https://twitter.com/jadednonsense/status/1076910563534532608?s=19

I'm too lazy to get the link to post here
I'm currently rubbing my poor feet and complaining about work.
I ran into the 'worn out feet' problem too on my first couple of weeks at my new job because they're showing you everything all at once, which requires a lot of walking. Plus the guy I work with just grabs a couple of tools and walks back and forth if he needs more stuff. I decided to work smarter and not harder and got a tool bag with everything I might need so I don't have to keep walking around getting stuff.

You probably know your job better now and can make yourself more efficient so you don't have to walk so much to do the same work, and your feet are getting used to it too! :)

ETA: And finding the right shoes of course. I think I tried 5 different ones before I found something that works. Still working on the perfect solution there...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I ran into the 'worn out feet' problem too on my first couple of weeks at my new job because they're showing you everything all at once, which requires a lot of walking. Plus the guy I work with just grabs a couple of tools and walks back and forth if he needs more stuff. I decided to work smarter and not harder and got a tool bag with everything I might need so I don't have to keep walking around getting stuff.

You probably know your job better now and can make yourself more efficient so you don't have to walk so much to do the same work, and your feet are getting used to it too! :)

ETA: And finding the right shoes of course. I think I tried 5 different ones before I found something that works. Still working on the perfect solution there...
I have noticed, when I get assigned to an area I'm familiar with, I don't end up taking quite so many steps now that I did then. (Like you said, working smarter!) I think the foot pain has been getting better. "Mondays" are usually better than "Fridays."

(Quotation marks because they are usually my Monday or my Friday, not actual Friday/Monday)

Reactions: KillMoles