Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!
Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Social Discussion' started by kryss, May 1, 2017.
I have my moments (Guess we all do). Bad thing is I'm posting sober!
-weird head nod-
I can say, with great confidence, that I have more washi tape than I could ever use in my entire life. What am I even doing?!
Spoiler: what even
It's so pretty though. I won't buy anymore unless i find like... tardis or pusheen patterns. I'm also not gonna see if those exist.
this is all @themildone's fault
omg I see so many I need to go buy now..the flamingo one, and good vibes, and basically all the ones in the middle far right...
I got it from walmart, it came in a little stack with four others. Actually, I think all the sideways ones (except the skinny ones on the bottom) came from walmart now that i think about it.
what?!?! my walmart doesn't sell them except for like 4 patterns but they're kind of ugly
These were stashed with a bunch of planner stickers in the section with all the notebooks/journals. I'd mail you the flamingo one if I could. I don't like it. That and the pink flowers one because it's got toucans on it and that's just ridiculous.
lol I like that one too! I recently got one with cacti on it and I haven't found a good use for it yet but I know it's gonna be glorious when I do
When I was like 15 someone bought me this set of metallic gel pens that smelled like coffee and it was so great.
Except the silvery white one. I'm guessing it was supposed to smell like milk, and in a way it did. Spoiled milk. It was so awful.
I think of that every time I use a silver gel pen
Sober Jenni didn't buy any not-healthy snacks for me.
Hey earlier today I asked about school supplies and glue sticks. I think some people might have got the wrong impression because my post didn't sound right maybe? So I just wanted to clear it up here for them and for my own peace of mind. It sounded good in my head but I forget you're actually all over the place and not right here with me So here goes.
1. I have an honest need to watch the money very very carefully.
2. I love teachers.
3. I'd give to children everything I had if I could. And I do when I can.
4. I just want to know the why's behind everything in my kids education i.e. if 12 glue sticks was actually just for her I'd want to know why she was able to be so wasteful and go crazy with those you know what I mean? So since it's not all for her then okay now I know that's not the case.
5. I appreciate MTCers that took the time to explain to me the ins and outs. I had a sincere 'I just don't get it about this' today and I tried to google things but all I found was a bunch of comedy stuff about it. Wasn't helpful at all.
6. It's so sad the part about how cruel kids can be too. I heard something on NPR once from a teenage girl in wealthy Chicago suburbs and there was so much trauma over who had a Kate Spade pencil case and who didn't. I have to try to be sensitive to it because I just feel like come on what does that have to do with academic performance or anything like that but it deeply hurts people in a way that carries into their adulthood and how they handle their money and their values and on and on so, it is actually a big deal.
Okay, thanks a lot. Sorry for posting about it and starting something on the daily and sorry for stepping on toes or causing a problem.
You're fine. I don't send the assinine numbers on the list b/c I've been told by teachers that it helps cover the other students. I don't work my disabled ass off to cover other kids when I'm struggling to cover my own. I tell the teachers this. We have extras at home, and they will be sent as my kiddo uses hers up. I might be an asshole, but when mothers who OWN several dairies in the area tell their buddies they don't worry about the school list b/c it'll get covered, my poor ass get pissed.
Is this now the awkward confessionals thread? Because just this week I got drunk and posted a Black Sabbath video in the sad pandas thread. I also went on a job interview that could have been a scene from The Internship starring Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn.
Except when there's medical and scientific proof that it's not an "opinion" matter :/
You win. I don't read studies nor have any input other than people will feel different ways, regardless of what anyone says. And I wasn't trying to start anything but, I'll end it by saying, you're probably right.
Whatever it is I think I see becomes a tootsie roll to me
@Jaded I didn't know where to post this but look! They're so cute I don't even want to use them
P.S. I hope you know I'm gonna keep tagging you in stuff when you're on vacation
Well those are cute as heck are those from the same shop as the cat stickers? I've only used one of mine so far they are too cute
Always tag me for cute things. Or not cute things, that's cool too.