Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
got it for a quarter :bode:
How about I just give you like $30 and you find me a million pretty washi cause you seem to be better at this than I am.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How about I just give you like $30 and you find me a million pretty washi cause you seem to be better at this than I am.
idk, your case is way more stocked than mine lol. I couldn't tell what most of them are but the ones I can are super cute :) buuut if you'll give me a finder's fee sure :p

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
idk, your case is way more stocked than mine lol. I couldn't tell what most of them are but the ones I can are super cute :) buuut if you'll give me a finder's fee sure :p
I was only half serious, have way too much already. But in my head I thought it through and offered you $10 finder's fee. (I have way too many made up conversations in my head.)

Also here is a closer up picture of all mine.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was only half serious, have way too much already. But in my head I thought it through and offered you $10 finder's fee. (I have way too many made up conversations in my head.)

Also here is a closer up picture of all mine.

I've looked at the ones in the middle of the top row so many times and almost bought them but never have! They're so pretty. And I love all the bottom middle compartment. I need more thin ones like that. (also I was totally joking about the finders fee, if you want me to look for some washi for you just tell me what kinds you like and I'll try to link some to you)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I've looked at the ones in the middle of the top row so many times and almost bought them but never have! They're so pretty. And I love all the bottom middle compartment. I need more thin ones like that. (also I was totally joking about the finders fee, if you want me to look for some washi for you just tell me what kinds you like and I'll try to link some to you)
I kept putting them back every time I picked them up (the top middle) but finally bought them last week when I bought the sorter thing. The flower and the beehive ones are so pretty on paper. I haven't tried the other ones yet.

As for the skinny washi, it's pretty but for some reason it sometimes decides not to stick to the paper (or itself) and falls off/unravels. I've got a feeling that's why it was kind of cheap when I bought it. (Not all of it does it though, mostly just the colors that look like they were cut crooked.)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I kept putting them back every time I picked them up (the top middle) but finally bought them last week when I bought the sorter thing. The flower and the beehive ones are so pretty on paper. I haven't tried the other ones yet.

As for the skinny washi, it's pretty but for some reason it sometimes decides not to stick to the paper (or itself) and falls off/unravels. I've got a feeling that's why it was kind of cheap when I bought it. (Not all of it does it though, mostly just the colors that look like they were cut crooked.)

There's more than a fair chance I lost my train of thought several times

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I ha

I have a few of the thin ones, a pack I got from Wish. They do the same thing and the color on them seems kind of washed out, so I don't use them often. The other, wider washi I've bought from there are fine though, so I guess I'll stick to those and buy the more expensive thin ones lol

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I ha

I have a few of the thin ones, a pack I got from Wish. They do the same thing and the color on them seems kind of washed out, so I don't use them often. The other, wider washi I've bought from there are fine though, so I guess I'll stick to those and buy the more expensive thin ones lol
ithink the ones I bought were cheap enough that even though some of them don't stick right, it was still worth it. The ones that aren't sticky enough have been good for seeing if something will look decent and if it doesn't I can pull it right up and nto worry about any paper coming with it. So there is that.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Jaded @Jaded didn't know if this fit in the planner thread so I'm just putting it here. I got 2 journal kits from walmart for $4.50 apiece (they were like 75% off) I'm pumped! I know I won't use one of the planners, but one of them is a art journal that looks pretty awesome.
misc stickers, tiny envelopes and washi
planner
art journal
sorry the last 2 pics are weird, my camera's messing up. anyway, I'm super pumped. I finally got some pretty stickers that aren't from a child's coloring book!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Jaded @Jaded didn't know if this fit in the planner thread so I'm just putting it here. I got 2 journal kits from walmart for $4.50 apiece (they were like 75% off) I'm pumped! I know I won't use one of the planners, but one of them is a art journal that looks pretty awesome.
misc stickers, tiny envelopes and washi
planner
art journal
sorry the last 2 pics are weird, my camera's messing up. anyway, I'm super pumped. I finally got some pretty stickers that aren't from a child's coloring book!
I saw something similar when I was at Walmart thr other day! But they were marked as $9 so I put em back! Now I kinda regret it lol

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I saw something similar when I was at Walmart thr other day! But they were marked as $9 so I put em back! Now I kinda regret it lol
lol I honestly probably wouldn't have got them if they weren't on sale. but if that's their normal sale price then I saved $9 so I'm gonna consider it a bargain :D

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
themildone @themildone

someone needs to take my cc away >.< Someone on facebook was selling a whole bunch of this:

and i bought it.

(it was $20)

edit: I also tagged you specifically cause it's glitter :D

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
themildone @themildone

someone needs to take my cc away >.< Someone on facebook was selling a whole bunch of this:

and i bought it.

(it was $20)

edit: I also tagged you specifically cause it's glitter :D
lol even though it's glitter I actually really like those colors. They're somehow prettier than most glitter ones I see, not sure why though. I also like the metallic-y thin ones, I've never seen ones like that! I'd say it was a good buy lol

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
lol even though it's glitter I actually really like those colors. They're somehow prettier than most glitter ones I see, not sure why though. I also like the metallic-y thin ones, I've never seen ones like that! I'd say it was a good buy lol
The lady called it shattered glass, I've never seen it either but thought it was really cool lookin. Reminds me of some of the folders/spirals i used to have in school.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The lady called it shattered glass, I've never seen it either but thought it was really cool lookin. Reminds me of some of the folders/spirals i used to have in school.
I knew they reminded me of something, I just couldn't put my finger on what! I need to get some of those now...