Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:hug2: That's sweet. (Not that it's ending, just how you feel about it.)
:love:
I am dreading this day, I'm already sad that I only get to nurse him at nights and on the weekends. I'm excited that hes started sleeping more than an hour at a time but I'm sad I have less night feedings with him. I hate pumping though so thats one part I'll be happy to let go of lol
It is bittersweet... I think I am also PMS-ing so that doesn't help things AT ALL :ROFL: I'm just ready to get through the physically uncomfortable part of dropping two feedings at once... oh and also bedtime tonight :o_o: we'll see how that goes.

I have been making sure to give my girlie extra snuggles so we don't miss out on that at least :love:

Reactions: Binxybaby and Jaded

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I might have the opportunity to work from home and run my own business. My boss is giving me the opportunity to take over a small business that's a part of our company, it would be my baby and I would only have to pay him 20% for the first year for start up cost. I'm optimistic about it but its also terrifying. It has the potential to be great but it also has the potential to be a flop. The first 3 months getting it up and running are going to be a struggle, I'm going to have to put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into it. Im gonna give it a try because I would kick myself if I passed up the opportunity.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I might have the opportunity to work from home and run my own business. My boss is giving me the opportunity to take over a small business that's a part of our company, it would be my baby and I would only have to pay him 20% for the first year for start up cost. I'm optimistic about it but its also terrifying. It has the potential to be great but it also has the potential to be a flop. The first 3 months getting it up and running are going to be a struggle, I'm going to have to put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into it. Im gonna give it a try because I would kick myself if I passed up the opportunity.
:o :o Good luck!

Reactions: Sondi and Binxybaby

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, Binxybaby @Binxybaby that's awesome!

Today must be the day for work because I just got offered a contract to hire position this afternoon! 20 - 40 hours a week as a contractor with hire as an employee after a year if it all works out. I'm very qualified for it and even 20 hours a week will cover my bills and more, so I won't be in the daily thread much from now on since I'll be busy getting ready for this job. I won't be able to stay home all day either...:(

That said, you're all not getting rid of me that easily! I plan to donate to the forum and keep up to date on turking as you never know what the future holds and this is a good skill to keep. :)

Reactions: Binxybaby and Jaded

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Wow, Binxybaby @Binxybaby that's awesome!

Today must be the day for work because I just got offered a contract to hire position this afternoon! 20 - 40 hours a week as a contractor with hire as an employee after a year if it all works out. I'm very qualified for it and even 20 hours a week will cover my bills and more, so I won't be in the daily thread much from now on since I'll be busy getting ready for this job. I won't be able to stay home all day either...:(

That said, you're all not getting rid of me that easily! I plan to donate to the forum and keep up to date on turking as you never know what the future holds and this is a good skill to keep. :)
Congrats! Thats so awesome! Welcome to the club of us that work full time but still check in on the forum lol
I feel like these are my coworkers too so I like to stay in the loop.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
random story:

me: walking home from preschool with double stroller and my 2 kiddos
creepy dude: "you dropped something..."
me: looks behind me to see if baby threw pacifier on the ground, as sometimes happens
creepy dude: "...your smile"
me: contemptuously, and turning my face away from my kids so they don't hear: "fuck off"
creepy dude: (shouting after me, now butthurt) "it was a compliment!"

the end

:)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
random story:

me: walking home from preschool with double stroller and my 2 kiddos
creepy dude: "you dropped something..."
me: looks behind me to see if baby threw pacifier on the ground, as sometimes happens
creepy dude: "...your smile"
me: contemptuously, and turning my face away from my kids so they don't hear: "fuck off"
creepy dude: (shouting after me, now butthurt) "it was a compliment!"

the end

:)
:rage:

Reactions: Sondi

DCI

Reaction score
So after a bunch of delays, my wife's visa was finally approved today. We'll be in the U.S. next week. Looking forward to having hot water for the first time since last September.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Why didn't we do craft night for Easter? Is it too late? Has life passed us by?

Reactions: Jaded