Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's wonderful, isn't it? I wish I could do one every week.
Oh I love those! It's soooooo gross. So wonderful.
I dutifully soaked my feet again today - should be a couple more days before peeling :nailbite:

If you like exfoliating you are gonna LOOOOOOOOOOVE getting older.
:thinking:

I haven't been a good exfoliator thus far, but I'm try to get a head start before everything goes to crap I guess.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I dutifully soaked my feet again today - should be a couple more days before peeling :nailbite:

:thinking:

I haven't been a good exfoliator thus far, but I'm try to get a head start before everything goes to crap I guess.
You have a couple more years before you should stat chemical exfoliants on your face. Unless you have specific issues you want to address. Glycolic acid and Beta Hydroxy Acid have been my saviors in my old age. :p

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You have a couple more years before you should stat chemical exfoliants on your face. Unless you have specific issues you want to address. Glycolic acid and Beta Hydroxy Acid have been my saviors in my old age. :p
I'm not using any yet - but I started actually washing and moisturizing my face and I'm seeing good results from that :ROFL: figure that's a step in the right direction.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm not using any yet - but I started actually washing and moisturizing my face and I'm seeing good results from that :ROFL: figure that's a step in the right direction.
Remember sunscreen is more important for your skin than anything else. Without, everything else is basically useless.

Weird sunscreen rant over. For today.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Remember sunscreen is more important for your skin than anything else. Without, everything else is basically useless.

Weird sunscreen rant over. For today.
What if you almost never go outside and keep the shades drawn? :sofa:

I do need to be better about wearing it though!

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Smart woman.

My SIL told me when I was 30 to start moisturizing my neck daily. I didn't, but you should :p The lines, they come on QUICK.