Need detailed script instructions!

craig1954

College prof
Reaction score
Help me use scripts properly! I have HIT Finder, HIT Catcher, Turkerview, and Turkmaster, along with Tampermonkey. Problem is I don't know how to use them. What I have seen just does not give step-by-step instructions or just tells me to play around with the script. That is not helpful. I know I'm leaving a lot of money on the table and that frustrates me. I'm not a newbie, have 3400 approved.

Reactions: SarahAshlee90

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Help me use scripts properly! I have HIT Finder, HIT Catcher, Turkerview, and Turkmaster, along with Tampermonkey. Problem is I don't know how to use them. What I have seen just does not give step-by-step instructions or just tells me to play around with the script. That is not helpful. I know I'm leaving a lot of money on the table and that frustrates me. I'm not a newbie, have 3400 approved.
I will say, with just using the basics you can still make a little bit. I am not good at adjusting scripts much. Turkerview will help you avoid bad work, and hit finder/hit catcher will help you find stuff as it comes in.

craig1954

College prof
Reaction score
I will say, with just using the basics you can still make a little bit. I am not good at adjusting scripts much. Turkerview will help you avoid bad work, and hit finder/hit catcher will help you find stuff as it comes in.
This is what I'm sying I don't want. The scripts you mention I have. What I need is how to use them.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have. Maybe I'm just dumb at these things but it did not seem to be step by step in the using the scripts. It seemed to be much more about determining which ones to use and the installing of them.
What you are asking for is pretty vague. It's like if someone said what is the best place in the world to live. I need a step by step guide on the pros and cons of every single place. It's unlikely you'll find what you are looking for. That said the way to learn Mturk is by doing. Trial and error, rinse and repeat. This may help you get started with Panda Crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poA9DhPWqQw
Try and make your questions here more specific to get better responses.

Reactions: savvy

JCIII

Reaction score
I think he is asking for a step by step guide to installation of each script and EXACTLY how to use them as a group. I cannot provide what he wants since I don't have or use any scripts at all. I can with ease make my goal just using the base MTURK website and refreshing the page A LOT and then just clicking on the "Accept and Work" button.

craig1954

College prof
Reaction score
I think he is asking for a step by step guide to installation of each script and EXACTLY how to use them as a group. I cannot provide what he wants since I don't have or use any scripts at all. I can with ease make my goal just using the base MTURK website and refreshing the page A LOT and then just clicking on the "Accept and Work" button.
This is basically what I am doing. It just frustrates me that so many HITS are not captured in time this way. Money lost. I usually make my goal, also, but that is just an arbitrary number. I do not ha PandaCrazy so I'll look at the youtube.

PatMatsMom

Reaction score
The url used for Panda Crazy, it has the word "projects" in it, does not work. Does anyone have the latest url that will pull up Panda Crazy? I have all the scripts but can't get it to pull up on my screen.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
The url used for Panda Crazy, it has the word "projects" in it, does not work. Does anyone have the latest url that will pull up Panda Crazy? I have all the scripts but can't get it to pull up on my screen.
That one still seems to work for me. Could the script have been somehow disabled? Have you tried clearing your cache/restarting your browser?