Music thread

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
After looking into Loona a bit it seems she puts a lot of same sex couples (seems mainly women) in her MV's.

:love::love::love:
I only recently found her myself haha. The song has kind of an 80s 90s vibe that I really liked. It has a more unique sound than some of the other mainstream stuff. Too early for me to tell if all her stuff is like that or not but that song is fire imo.
FWIW Loona are a "they" not a "she". They're a big (12 member?) girl group but haven't officially debuted yet as a whole group. For the last couple years they've been putting out teaser singles like that one where each member gets a solo song and some songs in groups of 3 etc.

I know a lot of people (especially international fans) are getting really hyped about them

Reactions: sinon

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
FWIW Loona are a "they" not a "she". They're a big (12 member?) girl group but haven't officially debuted yet as a whole group. For the last couple years they've been putting out teaser singles like that one where each member gets a solo song and some songs in groups of 3 etc.

I know a lot of people (especially international fans) are getting really hyped about them
OOOHHHH that makes so much more sense lol. My bad, a google search would've been a good idea for me lol (just looked it up and am pleasantly surprised they're a group!)

edit: I was getting confused why there were all these different girls in each video I found lol ahhh broken brain haha

Reactions: jml

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

This summed up my commute this morning. Going 80 MPH, and not being able to see is lots of fun.

Reactions: Pleco

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Ultra Miami is this weekend, livestreaming on yt and I think be-at.tv will be streaming resistance stage

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Carl Cox's set was the best of last night imo, he truly is a god among DJs

Today's streams start at 3 EST :ahhh:

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Been burrowing itself into my head for the past few days