Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score

Miriette

Shitpost Appreciator
Contributor
Reaction score
Kpop...it's in my DNA :wink:
My teenage sister in law is a strong BTS fan and she lost her entire mind when this came out. Was texting me and my husband "OMG HAVE YOU SEEN DNA??" and came over to show us a bunch of their live performances lol.

Reactions: sinon and jml

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
My teenage sister in law is a strong BTS fan and she lost her entire mind when this came out. Was texting me and my husband "OMG HAVE YOU SEEN DNA??" and came over to show us a bunch of their live performances lol.
It seems like it is becoming more and more common for people to be into kpop. Just shows the blending of musical tastes across countries <3 That's really awesome. BTS is a good group and their music is usually catchy af.

Reactions: jml and Miriette

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
Kpop...it's in my DNA :wink:
Haha, BTS are pretty cool but I'm usually more into girl groups (hence my current CLC avatar).

Red Velvet are extremely my shit

Miriette

Shitpost Appreciator
Contributor
Reaction score

Psst you all should listen to Dreamcatcher cause their music's pretty good and their goth aesthetic was pulled directly from the top of my "What I Want From Girl Groups" list.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Haha, BTS are pretty cool but I'm usually more into girl groups (hence my current CLC avatar).

Red Velvet are extremely my shit
Ohhhh they're good too :love: Peekaboo is pretty catchy. Have you listened to Twice? I've had their song Likey Likey on repeat lol

Reactions: jml

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score

Psst you all should listen to Dreamcatcher cause their music's pretty good and their goth aesthetic was pulled directly from the top of my "What I Want From Girl Groups" list.
How have I not heard of them before? :eek:

Reactions: Miriette and jml

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score

Yes! They're awesome, really hope they catch on more. I want more girl groups to go in that direction instead of more generic cutesy groups that are a dime a dozen (Apink, Gfriend, Lovelyz, April....). There are enough of those.

Ohhhh they're good too :love: Peekaboo is pretty catchy. Have you listened to Twice? I've had their song Likey Likey on repeat lol
Likey is insanely catchy yeah, I especially love the rap part at the end. Pretty sure that's my favorite Twice song.

Reactions: Miriette and sinon

Miriette

Shitpost Appreciator
Contributor
Reaction score
How have I not heard of them before? :eek:
Right? I hope they get more exposure cause they're amazing. They're having a comeback sometime this month too so that's exciting. :3c

Yes! They're awesome, really hope they catch on more. I want more girl groups to go in that direction instead of more generic cutesy groups that are a dime a dozen (Apink, Gfriend, Lovelyz, April....). There are enough of those.
My thoughts exactly. It was really nice to find a girl group that was trying something different, and I hope more groups can experiment with cool concepts like this.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Right? I hope they get more exposure cause they're amazing. They're having a comeback sometime this month too so that's exciting. :3c.
That's really awesome. I'll have to remember to keep an eye out.

Speaking of groups doing things differently...have ya'll heard this?

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
That's really awesome. I'll have to remember to keep an eye out.

Speaking of groups doing things differently...have ya'll heard this?
I've listened to some Loona songs but don't think I listened to this one, I love this. It's totally up my alley for what I like in kpop

Reactions: sinon

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
After looking into Loona a bit it seems she puts a lot of same sex couples (seems mainly women) in her MV's.

I've listened to some Loona songs but don't think I listened to this one, I love this. It's totally up my alley for what I like in kpop
:love::love::love:
I only recently found her myself haha. The song has kind of an 80s 90s vibe that I really liked. It has a more unique sound than some of the other mainstream stuff. Too early for me to tell if all her stuff is like that or not but that song is fire imo.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
And that dress oh my