Multiple Tasks For 1 Worker

Mturk Requester NL

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am trying to post a job on MTurk, but I am running into some problems.

I want workers to search for certain phrases on Google and then collect website information for whatever shows up.

For example the domainname and emailaddress.

The problem is: I want 1 worker to be able to submit several websites. Even 10 or 20 per phrase searched on Google. However, I can't seem to get that done.

How can I make this possible?

Then the other question is: I would like to make some sort of a bulk upload, because there are like dozens of different phrases I want workers to search for.

How do I do that?

All the info I can find so far is very much outdated :(

Any help would be appreciated, since I am new to this :wink:

jane

hi
Reaction score
You are going to have problems with this because people are going to think you are doing SEO which is against Mturk TOS.

The form is basic html even though amazon suggests using their garbage Crowd HTML Elements , you can remove them and just write basic html.
The bulk upload is done with a csv file.
Mturk is trying their hardest to destroy this platform and make it as difficult as possible for someone with no experience to use. I would start with the basic Data Collection template and try not to get too specialized until you understand what you are doing.

Also, remember to use qualifications to eliminate responses from people outside of the area you are looking for.