Mturk Worker Userscripts

Fanugi

Reaction score
Anyone have any creative ideas as to avoiding doing duplicate HITS until the HITDB works on the new site? Really worried about rejections without it...

Fanugi

Reaction score
Also, on a different note, should we be disabling all old scripts when switching to the new site? Tomorrow will be my first full day using it...

Any other advice for someone just switching?

Who else loves a new learning curve ten days before Xmas eve?!

;]

Reactions: DankoRamone

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Also, on a different note, should we be disabling all old scripts when switching to the new site? Tomorrow will be my first full day using it...

Any other advice for someone just switching?

Who else loves a new learning curve ten days before Xmas eve?!

;]
Those rejections are super rare, and HITDB should be along very soon after the change. Get MTS.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Do we have to go to GreasyFork to get the updates, or is it automatic? I know the Suite is automatic.

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
looks like turkmaster is broken between yesterday and today. I get the overlay, but it doesn't look for hits when you hit play.

Reactions: DatJersey

Eisenpower

It was all a genjutsu
Reaction score
I'm really not understanding what it does.
i see the groupID that is in the code, it's a transcription hit with a lot of current tasks.
but when I push the dash (-) it just opens two windows, one on www.mturk, and one on www.worker.mturk, and then they close

am i missing something?
Not sure if you haven't figured it out yet, but it automatically closes if there's no captcha. If there is one, it stays up, you clear it, it returns, then closes the window.

kjsgirl

Reaction score
Is there a script or a way to see total pending earnings on the new worker site?

Reactions: Azazael

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Is HC panda on the MTS coming soon? I have nothing else for doing pandas.

Last edited:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure if you haven't figured it out yet, but it automatically closes if there's no captcha. If there is one, it stays up, you clear it, it returns, then closes the window.
it doesn't really matter for me; you set it to a groupID of a task that is too difficult for me to pass the qual test.

I realize I could change the groupID to something on my own, but I haven't ever seen a 'most available' that is up there longer than two or three days. at least, not that I've noticed.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
it doesn't really matter for me; you set it to a groupID of a task that is too difficult for me to pass the qual test.

I realize I could change the groupID to something on my own, but I haven't ever seen a 'most available' that is up there longer than two or three days. at least, not that I've noticed.
Then change the groupId. There is a reason the variable for that is up at the top.

Reactions: Eisenpower

kjsgirl

Reaction score
Dashboard Enhancer or MTS (in 2 days tops since tomorrow is a busy day for me)
Thank you so much!!

2 more questions- will there ever be a database again? and will AA ever be back?

I can be patient. Just curious. Thank you again.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thank you so much!!

2 more questions- will there ever be a database again? and will AA ever be back?

I can be patient. Just curious. Thank you again.
Yes to database, most likely not to AA but it is not 100% dead yet.

DCI

Reaction score
In response to some questions I got today about how to retrieve HM's search list if you forgot to export it before the change:

Option 1: If you open the script in Tampermonkey, there is a storage tab. Under the storage tab, the "combined" value contains your search list. You can either copy the whole thing and put it into the storage of the worker.mturk script, or you can copy between the quotes and use the importer.

Option 2: I updated the old script so that it will still load. If you install the latest version of the old script (https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/14823-new-hit-monitor-v2) , you can then run the script and export your list. Your old bookmark will not launch the script. You will need use the new link listed in the description.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael and Cara

lmhilly

Reaction score
will there be a update for the mmmturkeybacon Today's Projected Earnings script?

I am totally lost with this site change, I had no idea they were doing this permanently.........:(

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score