Mturk Worker Userscripts

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
Does at Tjololo @Tjololo still maintain that?
Based on what Kad said earlier in the month, yes, but it was also flagged with impossible.

MTurk HIT Database Mk.II - Link
Notes: Impossible currently

ugh, i didn't see this update.
This just means that they haven't finished the status detail portion of the Worker site. MTurk has said that will be ready to go before the force change so I wouldn't worry.
So didn't know if this was still the case or if Amazon had done more work.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Any news on if HIT Database will be able to work with the new site?
It looks like they're going to update it for the new site, but they're still waiting on some fixes with the site on amazon's end.

Reactions: Kathryn

Tjololo

Reaction score
Great HIT Export
Ew, people still use that? That's gross. If that script were to be revamped for the new site, it'd likely need a rewrite. I picked it up to add TO stuff to it, I can't remember who initially wrote it, author says ThirdClassInternationalMasterTurker, no idea who that is. It's not that it's really poorly written, it's that it's very tied to the old format. You'd have to rewrite it. From what I understand, it's actually easier to get the info now, but I haven't even looked at the code of the new worker site, so IDK how long it'd take me, if I'd be able to do it at all.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ew, people still use that? That's gross. If that script were to be revamped for the new site, it'd likely need a rewrite. I picked it up to add TO stuff to it, I can't remember who initially wrote it, author says ThirdClassInternationalMasterTurker, no idea who that is. It's not that it's really poorly written, it's that it's very tied to the old format. You'd have to rewrite it. From what I understand, it's actually easier to get the info now, but I haven't even looked at the code of the new worker site, so IDK how long it'd take me, if I'd be able to do it at all.
Yeah, I plan on pretty much just taking the bits out needed from MTS's export, it'll be a simple thing.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Does at Tjololo @Tjololo still maintain that?
Based on what Kad said earlier in the month, yes, but it was also flagged with impossible.

MTurk HIT Database Mk.II - Link
Notes: Impossible currently

ugh, i didn't see this update.
This just means that they haven't finished the status detail portion of the Worker site. MTurk has said that will be ready to go before the force change so I wouldn't worry.
So didn't know if this was still the case or if Amazon had done more work.
oh man, I hope so.
it's the easiest way for me to know if I've already done a task, when requesters don't use exclusion quals

Reactions: siriusthinking

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: JohnH
D

Deleted member 481

Is Hide Instructions script going to be updated?
What about radio keybinds?
Other than mmmturkeybacon's save automatic approval script, it's the only scripts I have to worry about. Seems the rest are being worked on.

Think this would be a good time for us to also try and donate to those that work so hard on these scripts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eisenpower

It was all a genjutsu
Reaction score
I made an updated captcha script. It works on both sites. You might have an issue with the pop ups on Worker. If that is the case, you need to allow them for the site. I included a screenshot for Chrome just in case anyone gets confused. Let me know if anyone has any issues. I can't really test Captcha stuff now that I got Masters but I might still be able to resolve some other issues that come up. I shared it with TH, but I didn't want to leave y'all out just in case.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/35924-captcha-clear

Reactions: Kadauchi

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I made an updated captcha script. It works on both sites. You might have an issue with the pop ups on Worker. If that is the case, you need to allow them for the site. I included a screenshot for Chrome just in case anyone gets confused. Let me know if anyone has any issues. I can't really test Captcha stuff now that I got Masters but I might still be able to resolve some other issues that come up. I shared it with TH, but I didn't want to leave y'all out just in case.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/35924-captcha-clear
Do you mind if I just redirect my captcha clear script to yours?

farmerdani

Reaction score
Mturk Hit Database mk II and Turkmaster

Are there updates to the scripts and where can I find them if so?

Thank you