Mturk Worker Userscripts

D

Deleted member 481

What would be the fastest time (ms) that I could run HF while having about 5 PANDAs going on PandaCrazy at default speed (980ms) without it affecting HF?

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I guess you can answer this, Uncle Fester. Does the time at the top indicate the number of ms BETWEEN successive searches?

Reaction score
With Hit Tracker "Sync", sometimes it works fine. Sometimes it just sits there saying "fetching queue." This is for "Sync Today" as much as the 45 day one. Anything I can do?

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure where to ask but Hit Forker just had an update and you can't block the requestors now.

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
Has HIT Tracker sync stopped updating earnings for anyone else?

EDIT: Seems to be working after reloading the tab. I always keep a tab open for it.

Last edited:

Vali Sheik

Reaction score
Something got updated again, and HIT tracker is broken

EDIT: I don't know what went wrong, restart fixed the issue. Before the issue, Win-10 and Chrome got updates.

Last edited:

Duke

Reaction score
Anyone else have projected weekly earnings in HIT Tracker not reset with the new week?

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
My Daily Earnings above the header has been locked in for 3 days. In Firefox I don't use MTS and I just closed down Tampermonkey temporarily, so I don't know where it's coming from. I have no earnings for yesterday and today.

Last edited:

Marlea

Reaction score
My Hitscraper works to find hits but when I click the link to go to Amazon page it's on...I just see a script. Anyone have any ideas? I am using Firefox and Tampermonkey. Thanks.

MisaAmane

Reaction score
What are the best scripts now? Not so familiar with the new worker site, and for some reason HitFinder not working on this end. Thanks!

Wildcat

Reaction score
What are the best scripts now? Not so familiar with the new worker site, and for some reason HitFinder not working on this end. Thanks!
Are you using MTurk Suite? It's a Chrome extension, not a script. It has a few components, one of which is the new Hit Finder that works on the worker site. It also has Hit Tracker, which replaced HitDB if you track your earnings.

MTurk Suite

MisaAmane

Reaction score
Are you using MTurk Suite? It's a Chrome extension, not a script. It has a few components, one of which is the new Hit Finder that works on the worker site. It also has Hit Tracker, which replaced HitDB if you track your earnings.

MTurk Suite
Yes I use MTS. For some reason Hit Finder is not working on it right now, although it worked yesterday.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yes I use MTS. For some reason Hit Finder is not working on it right now, although it worked yesterday.
Check your settings to make sure that you have a page size of 1-100 and if you're logged in or not.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi

I'm having trouble getting hits to auto focus on my second computer.

It works on my first computer just fine. :bag:

Tried a fresh chrome profile, with a fresh MTS install, with only the zing script running and the expander enabled.

Tried my main chrome profile with a fresh MTS install with only zing running and the expander enabled, and it still doesn't auto focus.

I tried the stand alone expander, and that didn't work either.

any ideas?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi

I'm having trouble getting hits to auto focus on my second computer.

It works on my first computer just fine. :bag:

Tried a fresh chrome profile, with a fresh MTS install, with only the zing script running and the expander enabled.

Tried my main chrome profile with a fresh MTS install with only zing running and the expander enabled, and it still doesn't auto focus.

I tried the stand alone expander, and that didn't work either.

any ideas?
Maybe something else is stealing focus? I'm really not sure, especially since you've already done it on a fresh profile and the standalone. I'll see if changing the selecting of the element MTS focuses to a different method changes it. A fairly big update it coming Mon/Tues (last nights was a temp one, I just ran outta time) so that change will be included.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Maybe something else is stealing focus? I'm really not sure, especially since you've already done it on a fresh profile and the standalone. I'll see if changing the selecting of the element MTS focuses to a different method changes it. A fairly big update it coming Mon/Tues (last nights was a temp one, I just ran outta time) so that change will be included.
Maybe something else is stealing focus?
good idea, I tested, but it still didn't focus.

I also just tested firefox and it works perfectly fine with just the standalone in firefox.

so I really have no idea. I'll keep testing and I'll see if your next update changes anything.