Mturk Worker Userscripts

jjquadjj

Reaction score
If you already have it, the updates are automatic. The first thing you see when starting it is the change-log.
Yes, I was referring to the Full Queue script, automatically opens eachHIT in a new tab

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Last edited:

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been suggested, but I'd love to be able to save multiple MTS Hit Finder settings and toggle between them.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Just a guess, but in separate windows or a second computer. I tried 2 diff scripts on 2 computers near each other, but gave up. Too confusing.

Reactions: turkinthailand

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a guess, but in separate windows or a second computer. I tried 2 diff scripts on 2 computers near each other, but gave up. Too confusing.
Well I know how to run it with different settings at once. I just would like to save it so that if I shut down my computer or whatever I don't have to reconfigure each instance of it every day. I'd like to use HF for two settings; I've tried with HS + HF, but the current HS is relatively blegh without the log.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Well I know how to run it with different settings at once. I just would like to save it so that if I shut down my computer or whatever I don't have to reconfigure each instance of it every day. I'd like to use HF for two settings; I've tried with HS + HF, but the current HS is relatively blegh without the log.
It's keeping the settings I have now, even with shutdowns every night. What's HS?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was told by turk support recently that logging in on two different machines to one account was against the TOS.... surprised me, but this was from the "horses mouth" so guess it's true. I should really read the TOS to find out :wink:

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
It's keeping the settings I have now, even with shutdowns every night. What's HS?
Hitscraper.

What I'm saying is, I want to run 1 HitFinder on x speed + "Settings 1", and another Hitfinder on y speed + "Settings 2" and be able to save both settings so I only need to click a button to change from one to another instead of having to change four or five fields every time. Yes, it saves a setting, but only one of them.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hitscraper.

What I'm saying is, I want to run 1 HitFinder on x speed + "Settings 1", and another Hitfinder on y speed + "Settings 2" and be able to save both settings so I only need to click a button to change from one to another instead of having to change four or five fields every time. Yes, it saves a setting, but only one of them.
If something like this does ever get added it'll be a long ways out. For now I would just suggest using a new Chrome profile for one of the HFs.

Reactions: ctraltDel

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I was told by turk support recently that logging in on two different machines to one account was against the TOS.... surprised me, but this was from the "horses mouth" so guess it's true. I should really read the TOS to find out :wink:
I just thought of that. It's because each machine has a diff IP Address, making you appear to be 2 users. I'm shocked that Turk Support even answered a question. I might try one some day.

Reactions: turkinthailand

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Hitscraper.

I have my own way of doing something similar. I have a 27" screen, and I run Chrome with MTS, and FF with other scripts. The junction point is My Queue. You could do what Kadauchi suggests or run one with MTS and the other with PandaCrazy, since the FF MTS isn't completed. It's still one IP Address.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just thought of that. It's because each machine has a diff IP Address, making you appear to be 2 users. I'm shocked that Turk Support even answered a question. I might try one some day.
but it's the same account... Amazon simply know you are logged in from 2 devices. No forensics needed :wink:

SJC

Reaction score
Are we still using Turkmaster, and if so where can I find that script? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
but it's the same account... Amazon simply know you are logged in from 2 devices. No forensics needed :wink:

That's where AMT Said "logging in on two different machines to one account was against the TOS." For some reason they don't want you to have 2 IP Addresses.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Is Hit Scraper still viable in Firefox, or has it died with the old site?