Mturk Suite Thread

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi I was wondering about something.
The TO
when you hover and click into the TO2, it opens a fresh review, as expected.

by contrast, when you use the [official] TO2 script, it will prefill in some of the data for you - hit title, incentive amount are both filled in for you. This results in being able to leave a TO2 report quickly, by merely filling in the time it took you to complete it.

is there anyway to add this ability to the mts version of TO2/add review?
This one is on the list.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
You probably know this--In FF, the timer at the top of Finder is stuck at 3000 ms.

I've sent a donation for all your work, Kadauchi.

Reactions: Kadauchi

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
- How volatile is the history file? I was doing various driver updates last night (didn't touch anything on Chrome), find that the history was gone this morning and needed to reimport my HitDB backup and resync it. Never seen that before.

- Knowing this, how long should it take to create an export file (~460K hits)? Been sitting for over 10 minutes and doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
- How volatile is the history file? I was doing various driver updates last night (didn't touch anything on Chrome), find that the history was gone this morning and needed to reimport my HitDB backup and resync it. Never seen that before.

- Knowing this, how long should it take to create an export file (~460K hits)? Been sitting for over 10 minutes and doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Same storage system HITDB uses except its in a harder to reach place.

1.1k hits/s iirc from last time, 10 min is far to long i'll take a look now and get a fix.

PhilGil

Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi, I have a quick question about how the Hit Finder include list works. If HF is set to a minimum of 10 HITs available and minimum $0.02 reward, will I receive an alert for a requester on my include list if they post, for example, only 5 HITs? In other words, will my include list honor the HF options or will the include list search execute first?

Thanks.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Re: MTS in Firefox. Still unusable. Box on top left on Finder still stuck at 3000ms. Catcher doesn't accept any watchers. Advance Settings button on Catcher does nothing. I'm still using MTS on Chrome.

Last edited:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi, I have a quick question about how the Hit Finder include list works. If HF is set to a minimum of 10 HITs available and minimum $0.02 reward, will I receive an alert for a requester on my include list if they post, for example, only 5 HITs? In other words, will my include list honor the HF options or will the include list search execute first?

Thanks.
Filter options and block list apply before the include list.
Re: MTS in Firefox. Still unusable. Box on top left on Finder still stuck at 3000ms. Catcher doesn't accept any watchers. Advance Settings button on Catcher does nothing. I'm still using MTS on Chrome.
No updates have been released in awhile since I'm pretty much unable to really sit at my computer for an extended period of time right now. MTS FF is also only barely supported and Chrome takes 100% precedence on everything over FF for it.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Filter options and block list apply before the include list.

No updates have been released in awhile since I'm pretty much unable to really sit at my computer for an extended period of time right now. MTS FF is also only barely supported and Chrome takes 100% precedence on everything over FF for it.
I know. It's OK.

turkenator

━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
Contributor
Reaction score
This extension is pretty awesome thank you Kadauchi @Kadauchi. When I came back from an extended time away from turking, not only has the forced switch to worker already happened (and it's worse than I feared), but firefox nuked everything from orbit and came out with "quantum" and now greasemonkey and userscripts are borked to hell on FF. MTS has made coming back to these changes as smooth as it could be.

Anyway...what is going on with the orange box every time I go to HIT tracker - History? It says "If you imported a HITDB backup and something seems off, import it again."

No I did not import a HITDB. If I did, I probably would have thought of this though. And if not, once would be fine. Is it supposed to pop up every time I use HIT Tracker?

Secondly, I wasn't a MTS user then, but I remember people used to post a little export of Todays Projected Earnings, and it could be like no extra info, overview, or requester breakdown. Is that not a thing anymore? I can't seem to find it, but I guess I don't see people posting them anymore either.

Last edited:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyway...what is going on with the orange box every time I go to HIT tracker - History? It says "If you imported a HITDB backup and something seems off, import it again."
That was supposed to be up for about a week and come off with the next update, but I still haven't released that update. It'll be gone soon
Secondly, I wasn't a MTS user then, but I remember people used to post a little export of Todays Projected Earnings, and it could be like no extra info, overview, or requester breakdown. Is that not a thing anymore? I can't seem to find it, but I guess I don't see people posting them anymore either.
That feature is currently mia

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
in FF:
Projected Earnings still exists as a script. Dashboard Enhancer gives you the past 45 days of hits, not a total replacement of Hit DB, but still useful. Arrange the pages on GreasyFork by "Last Updated" to see which scripts work.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Kadauchi--
MTS on Chrome--tonight I had a hit found by HitFinder. A popup came up on the right-hand corner of the screen with an alarm, and I couldn't stop itshut it down. At the same time, the hit multiplied itself about 100 times on Finder. I stopped them both finally by putting the hit on the block list and closing down Finder.

Mistahjslover

Mindless Turk Drone Since 2010.
Reaction score
I made a backup on 1/23 and the next day Suite's tracker stopped working. Syncing just says its fetching dashboard forever. I did a complete restart of Suite and still not working

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I made a backup on 1/23 and the next day Suite's tracker stopped working. Syncing just says its fetching dashboard forever. I did a complete restart of Suite and still not working
When it gets stuck, open the console (ctrlk+shift+j) and paste anything in there here.

Mistahjslover

Mindless Turk Drone Since 2010.
Reaction score
When it gets stuck, open the console (ctrlk+shift+j) and paste anything in there here.
Lol, simply user error. I wasn't logged in on Chrome. New suggestion; tracker tells the user they're logged out?
I normally use Firefox because I find hits load faster but Suite's Tracker doesn't work. I get the error 'Something went wrong'. I figured it was the same reason Hitdb didn't work with this profile. This profile is a old copy and paste

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Lol, simply user error. I wasn't logged in on Chrome. New suggestion; tracker tells the user they're logged out?
I normally use Firefox because I find hits load faster but Suite's Tracker doesn't work. I get the error 'Something went wrong'. I figured it was the same reason Hitdb didn't work with this profile. This profile is a old copy and paste
I need to make a uniform thing for all 3 (tracker/finder/catcher) since it will halt all of them. Won't make it next update, but the one after.

turkenator

━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
Contributor
Reaction score
Just got an update to 2.1.5 on chrome, thanks!

Tiny thing that I noticed, which is of very little import. The button up by the address bar- the menu that drops down when I click that button no longer follows the theme that I set in 'MTS Options' and I am almost positive that it did before. Of course, it's no big deal what color those 4 buttons are, just something I noticed.

Reactions: Kadauchi

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just got an update to 2.1.5 on chrome, thanks!

Tiny thing that I noticed, which is of very little import. The button up by the address bar- the menu that drops down when I click that button no longer follows the theme that I set in 'MTS Options' and I am almost positive that it did before. Of course, it's no big deal what color those 4 buttons are, just something I noticed.
Thanks, I forgot to move the new theme manager to the popup.

PhilGil

Reaction score
Thanks, I forgot to move the new theme manager to the popup.
One other bug (feature?) that I noticed with the new update is that the time on the logged HITS continues to increment as long as they are available, instead of remaining at the time they first appear. The old behavior was more useful to me, as I can tell at a glance how stale a HIT is.

Thank you again for all your hard work.