Mturk Suite Thread

Fanugi

Reaction score
If you want you can contact me https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/A2YNI49Y25JPBT/projects and I can tell you if it worked or not, but those errors are expected since this is how mturk is handling contacting requesters.
Just tried and received the error:

Strange... something is not right

The provided website address is not valid. Below are all HITs available.

Did not receive the "No HITs match your criteria" above it (as I did when attempting to reach out to the other requester).

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just tried and received the error:

Strange... something is not right

The provided website address is not valid. Below are all HITs available.

Did not receive the "No HITs match your criteria" above it (as I did when attempting to reach out to the other requester).

Fanugi

Reaction score
Interesting...and very helpful to know. Must just be an MTURK error on the new platform that they will hopefully work out. I would have thought that the message went unsent so thanks again.

Fanugi

Reaction score
In the event that it helps anyone else experiencing the same issue, I also received a reply from the requester I messaged earlier (when I received two error messages and was not directed back to the HITS page.) So that message was also delivered. Just kinks, I guess, but good to know that we can still message requesters at the moment.

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi Is there a way to separate HITs/lines of HITs in HF to make them easier to read and stand out from each other more (like before when the whole line was color coded)?

Thank you so much for all that you do, MTS is amazing!! :)

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi Is there a way to separate HITs/lines of HITs in HF to make them easier to read and stand out from each other more (like before when the whole line was color coded)?

Thank you so much for all that you do, MTS is amazing!! :)
Change the MTS theme to see which works best for you. After that, just wait until the colored rows option comes.

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
I saw in daily thread that you pushed an update. I closed Chrome and restarted to see if I would get it. Didn't get update, but all my watchers were wiped. Did my force closing Chrome do that?

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Change the MTS theme to see which works best for you. After that, just wait until the colored rows option comes.
You're doing a colored rows option? Really? Awesome. BTW, I love the themes! Thank you so much for everything :)

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I saw in daily thread that you pushed an update. I closed Chrome and restarted to see if I would get it. Didn't get update, but all my watchers were wiped. Did my force closing Chrome do that?
First issue of wiped watchers I've heard of. I force close Chrome all the time so it shouldn't. I'd reboot it again, and if its still borked, ctrl+shift+j to pop open the console and see if there are any red messages.
You're doing a colored rows option? Really? Awesome. BTW, I love the themes! Thank you so much for everything :)
Yeah, it has been requested a lot so it is coming at some point.

Reactions: micky

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
First issue of wiped watchers I've heard of. I force close Chrome all the time so it shouldn't. I'd reboot it again, and if its still borked, ctrl+shift+j to pop open the console and see if there are any red messages.

Yeah, it has been requested a lot so it is coming at some point.
I did. Got update this time, but watchers still gone. No big deal tho.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I did. Got update this time, but watchers still gone. No big deal tho.
Well that sucks, I'll have to come up with an extra check to be sure this isn't gonna happen again to you or others (in addition to the more traditional file backup system that is coming to everything)

Reactions: El Pablo

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Well that sucks, I'll have to come up with an extra check to be sure this isn't gonna happen again to you or others (in addition to the more traditional file backup system that is coming to everything)
It was painstaking redoing all 4 of those watchers.

Reactions: Kadauchi

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
My watchers disappear if I close Chrome. I thought it was normal.

Mistahjslover

Mindless Turk Drone Since 2010.
Reaction score
How to reset Tracker? I think my Hitdb.bak was corrupt

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi

Getting this error a lot this morning while trying to export:

After a few tries it does eventually post.

Mistahjslover

Reaction score
The Firefox version, every time I restart the browser Suite disappear (no button or way to add button) until I reinstall. Tested it with a clean profile too

Mistahjslover

Reaction score
The Firefox version, every time I restart the browser Suite disappear (no button or way to add button) until I reinstall. Tested it with a clean profile too

Mistahjslover

Reaction score