MTurk Mentors

maya

Reaction score
hi please advise how to hit the work

Reactions: jan

Uncel jay

Reaction score
pls I’m new what task can I do to get paid ?

ryanclausen53

Reaction score
thanks, I will try that. Just trying to figure out how to set up my laptap to get them all to work better! This is a slow learning process for me.. lol

Reactions: vinc01

vinc01

Reaction score
I no longer have this problem, MLD and I were in love :facepalm2: after 100.000 HITs, they blocked me. I hope they unlock me sooner or later. That problem you talk about sometimes happens .. B @Bargainbetty

Last edited:

polampallinaresh

Reaction score
Dear Madam/sir,
on Feb 28th 2020 i received a mail from Amazon M-TURK regarding M-TURK account that "WE HAVE REINSTATED YOUR ACCOUNT EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY AND COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. But due to some unavoidable issues I am unable to open the mail intime and complete the registration process. Now that link has expired and while opening the M-TURK account it is showing as your account has been suspended. So kindly reinstate my account.

Thanks & Regards

POLAMPALLI NARESH KUMAR
[mod edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

Saibra

Reaction score
Hi. Finding it hard to move up after finally reaching (now slightly over) 1k. I really though this was going to be the magical number where the hits start getting better, but worthwhile hits just don't seem to be there (unless I uncheck "hits available to me" that is). I'm at 99.91% with 1 rejection that I got when I first started a couple of years ago. Coming back after a year it seems much slower now with very few good paying hits...currently still using Mturk Suite.

Am I missing something? What can I do to see better hits?

Reactions: Murder Bunny etc.

kssailesh

Reaction score
I have few doubts on Requester "Shopping Receipt" 's Hits

Like if

Tesco eggs pack of 6 1 $2.00

Tesco Burger 300gm 1 $1.80

Tesco Aplle Juice 650ml 1alc
$6.00
Pack of 6

so should i enter the quantity as 1 or 650 multiplied by 6 =3.9 liters.

I appreciate if any of the mentors can help on this.

Ross Dickie

Reaction score
Hello Mentors. I am a Masters student and working on a research project to compare the motivations of India's microtask and online freelance crowdworkers. I would like to post an invitation for Mturk crowdworkers from India to participate in a short 8 min survey. But I don't want to get in trouble for breaking rules on the forum. Am I allowed to post such an invitation? If not do you have suggestions on how I can reach people to invite them?

Thank you.
Ross

Willsmight

Reaction score
Please what is the criteria for approval of invitations to MTurk as I was denied Invitation a fortnight ago after a successful registration

Joroen

Reaction score
Hi, At the moment I have completed 3,880 Hits. Any advice to reach 5,000? I'm going through a lot of work to get there, and I only have my mobile phone available to complete hits. 😕
Thanks

jenu

Reaction score
Can you tell me what this message means that I have been receiving continuously for a while?

"Found a possible Captcha!
Please clear it by clicking the link below."

Last edited:

Arden926929

Reaction score
A mentor is exactly what :bookworm:I need! I have been working on Mturk for years, I took about a 10 month break and I came back to find I only have about 50 HITS available to me now. I used to have between 70-90. I found a link to some qualification tests however; they haven't been updated since April 2023. If you would help me with some advice I would appreciate it. I do my HITS on an Android tablet so desktop tasks are not available for me.

Many thanks for any suggestions,

Arden

jenu

Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea why when I click on a hit on the main table, it appears double or triple in my "queue", even though it is not a batch?
My opinion is that some anomalies have appeared in mturk that even the devil doesn't understand anymore!