MTSv3 Microsoft Edge Testing

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Acidhoe

Reaction score
Edit: Scratch that.. it's fine now, reinstalled it.

Last edited:

Acidhoe

Reaction score
I used it for a couple hours last night. The dark theme is great. The new hit tracker is super sexy and seems to work fine. A way better search function on it where you can search pending, etc. I ran the catcher a bit and the finder a bit, I saw issues other than this. Sometimes when you click it doesn't respond and open the menu, but that could be a "me" issue. Other than that, it is very smooth and fluid, and everything i tried on it worked.

Reactions: Kadauchi

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I used it for a couple hours last night. The dark theme is great. The new hit tracker is super sexy and seems to work fine. A way better search function on it where you can search pending, etc. I ran the catcher a bit and the finder a bit, I saw issues other than this. Sometimes when you click it doesn't respond and open the menu, but that could be a "me" issue. Other than that, it is very smooth and fluid, and everything i tried on it worked.
Forgot to respond when the fix first went out (v3.1.2 back on the 11th) but I improved the performance of the tables in Catcher/Finder/Tracker so it should be much more responsive.