MTS 3.2.x Bugs

charlie

Reaction score
  1. Before you post your report, make sure it has not already been posted here. If it has already been posted just like the post.
  2. In your post, please be specific as possible and include screenshots and/or videos if possible.
  3. As with any other report, don't expect things to be fixed right away. These things take time to reproduce and undergo code review and testing before they can be pushed out and then Google has to complete its own approval process.

Reactions: savvy

charlie

Reaction score
Hits are not listed in the order in which they are added to Hit Catcher.
Hits do not appear in HC in any discernible order.

Reactions: Siminey

charlie

Reaction score
Row numbers in Hit Catcher are duplicated.
This might make some sort of sense if the requestors were the same but that is not the case.

charlie

Reaction score
Requestor and Title Information is not updated for a hit that is caught.
No discernible reason why this detail is not updating. It was not a problem on prior MTS versions.

charlie

Reaction score
  • Seemingly random cases of Hitcatcher not displaying hits that were added but at the same time announcing when the hit is caught. A hit was announced. I worked on it for about 2 minutes before tossing it back and then looked for it. It did not exist in HF or Tracker.
  • Columns are not able to be adjusted for width. This impacts the Row# column especially as it does not clearly display double digit numbers.
  • Dark mode theme does not hold permanently at times and if a page reload is done it takes several seconds to come back.
  • Speaking of page reloads (IE, F5 to refresh page), whatever is loading first causes "Sorry, that page cannot be found" before it finally loads correctly. This affects both HC and HF.
  • Page reload also appears to restart a panda that is set for a single catch. I reloaded HC and it reactivated a once only panda I had for a Noah hit and grabbed a second one.

charlie

Reaction score
Request
Allow for removal of hit in the "ALL" group when assigning to another group. The idea of grouping things is to help minimize cluttering. An item should not be allowed to live in two different categories/groups but "all" and "whateverIcreate" are indeed two different groups.

Reactions: Kadauchi

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I am looking at Catcher issues so I won't quote them.

• Seemingly random cases of Hitcatcher not displaying hits that were added but at the same time announcing when the hit is caught. A hit was announced. I worked on it for about 2 minutes before tossing it back and then looked for it. It did not exist in HF or Tracker.
HIT Tracker doesn't track accepted or returned HITs anymore. Was causing issues with the database getting too large.

• Columns are not able to be adjusted for width. This impacts the Row# column especially as it does not clearly display double digit numbers.
Thanks!

• Dark mode theme does not hold permanently at times and if a page reload is done it takes several seconds to come back.
Should be fast but others have also reported issues. The old darkly theme will be making a comeback at somepoint which is much quicker than the current.

• Speaking of page reloads (IE, F5 to refresh page), whatever is loading first causes "Sorry, that page cannot be found" before it finally loads correctly. This affects both HC and HF.
Those pages will make their way to extension pages soon enough which will fix this issue.

• Page reload also appears to restart a panda that is set for a single catch. I reloaded HC and it reactivated a once only panda I had for a Noah hit and grabbed a second one.
Weird. Couldn't replicate but I have a few Catcher things to fix so I'll keep trying.

charlie

Reaction score
Request:
Bring back time stamps in logged hits in HC. They play an important role in determining whether a logged hit is worth trying to catch.

Reactions: rsmath

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I think there is an issue with hit catcher in v3.2.1 when a captcha situation exists.

hit catcher was running and all of a sudden seemed to catch several hits in a row. the work queue on AMT's website was empty with no tasks, making these catches ghost catches. i stopped the HC scan because it kept catching things that did not actually exist.

i somehow found a captcha situation, solved the captcha, decided to restart HC capturing after i no longer had a captcha, and then HC scanning and catching returned to normal.

i suppose the fix might be to suspend HC scanning along with a captcha found warning, giving the user a chance to take care of the captcha before continuing the scanning.

charlie

Reaction score
Request:
Hit Catcher Delay
Add increase/decrease buttons back

charlie

Reaction score
Keeping an eye on Reward Goal (Beta). It somehow managed to lose track of $5 after turning off dark mode. i think it may have added in money from a hit that was caught around 11pm CST on 1/14/21 but completed and submitted on 1/15/21 then put it back where it should be tracked (on 1/14/21) but i'm still monitoring for other hits. The total it shows is accurate for today w/ whatever removed the $5.00.

charlie

Reaction score
Something else I've noticed with the Dark Theme disabled. My Mac Mini is no longer running hot and I mean physically. Whatever that new dark theme is using it's far too resource intensive.

• Grimacing

charlie

Reaction score
Bug
MTS Crashed but I had not noticed while I was working on a batch.
I reloaded MTS.
It has not recorded the 4 hits I did while MTS was crashed so all earnings screens are incorrect
Actual total PE: $18.50
only $18 showing here

Tracker and Reward Goal Beta are not counting 4 of the 5 hits shown below (they were done while MTS was crashed)

Notice Hit Tracker only shows one ScreenCaptioning Hit completed/submitted.

freekshow420

Reaction score
I did not get any screenshots of this but this morning when i woke up I began to add hits to my catcher and started to get a bunch of hits caught, I go to my hit list and see that i have 13$ in there (cool) but to find out that most of the hits caught are duplicates of the same hit even though im only trying to catch it once.

also When clearing out my catcher just a little bit ago I added one hit to it and was just sitting on its page drinking water while i saw another hit pop up in there that i did not add to the list.

Edit: make that 3 more that just popped up in there randomly

Last edited:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Bug
MTS Crashed but I had not noticed while I was working on a batch.
I reloaded MTS.
It has not recorded the 4 hits I did while MTS was crashed so all earnings screens are incorrect
Actual total PE: $18.50
only $18 showing here

Tracker and Reward Goal Beta are not counting 4 of the 5 hits shown below (they were done while MTS was crashed)

Notice Hit Tracker only shows one ScreenCaptioning Hit completed/submitted.
You'll have to sync Tracker for the numbers to line up since MTS was dead and couldn't record those HITs. Not an issue when MTS isn't crashing (still looking into what is causing the crashes).

charlie

Reaction score
You'll have to sync Tracker for the numbers to line up since MTS was dead and couldn't record those HITs. Not an issue when MTS isn't crashing (still looking into what is causing the crashes).
i tried that. a couple times. didn't work. giving it another shot though.
Update: this time it decided to work. odd

Last edited:
  • Thinking

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
I can't see the arrow to export from my HITs queue like I used to be able to (Windows 10 Lenovo desktop).

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I can't see the arrow to export from my HITs queue like I used to be able to (Windows 10 Lenovo desktop).
I would suggest looking for a small yellow arrow to the immediate left of the start of the HIT title in Hit Finder. It's no longer a larger icon in a box to the left of the center area icons like it was in ver2 and it took me awhile in ver3 to quit overlooking it because of its difference in size and placement.

• Love
Reactions: JanetW

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I have never used Hit Finder and am not great at it yet, but got it to work!

Last edited: