MTC Trivia Night

Genre 06/09

• Total voters

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm really torn on the poll, because on one hand...AD is almost literally about my family (minus the money) and one of my favorite shows.
On the other hand, Doctor Freaking Who. Tough choice!

Also, I'm in for trivia tonight. If someone would be so kind as to PM me or tag me in this thread sometime before it starts to remind me, I would love you forever. No one has to, but you'd be a lot cooler if you did, and I would be forever grateful for the memory help because I'm literally drain bramaged.

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
No one has to, but you'd be a lot cooler if you did...
I don't think it's possible for me to be any cooler. I mean, I still have the trophy for a few more hours. :pompus:

But at the rate this poll is going, looks like I'll be relinquishing that coolness tonight. Good luck, everyone!!

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't think it's possible for me to be any cooler. I mean, I still have the trophy for a few more hours. :pompus:

But at the rate this poll is going, looks like I'll be relinquishing that coolness tonight. Good luck, everyone!!

Reactions: scrmcasey and Jaded

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in tonight! electrolyte @electrolyte should come play. Everyone bug her until she agrees.
That time of evening is always really awful for me but I can try and make it a point to reschedule things around if I know like a day in advance but also would want to make sure it's a trivia topic I know at least a little about! I know zero about horror movies or Dr. Who. :\

Reactions: Vanyanka

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I'm new here, but I love trivia and I want Rerun @Rerun to lose.

So clearly we should pick one of these categories to make it happen:

-word definitions/etymology/anything really (I can recite the pledge of allegiance in latin if that's useful)
-british sitcoms
-history
-horror films
-museums
-the 90's
-science fiction
-Arrested Development redux
-It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
-anthropology
-ice cream
-art/art history
-potpourri
-poppy
-whatever he sucks at

I really have no idea how this works, I just already talked shit about winning and would like to beat Rerun @Rerun so you guys should make it happen. Also, hi.

CC: TobyF @TobyF

Last edited:

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Join us for trivia this week!

We're playing trivia this FRIDAY, MAY 5 at 7 PM PST. We'll do it in an IRC channel and have loads of fun.

If you're wanting to play this week, suggest a topic here in the thread. I'll put the poll up on Friday of all the suggestions and have a vote.

We always have a great time! Bring the :vanyanka: and :marshmallow: and join us!

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
General knowledge is always good. Of course, it's always the 1% of general knowledge I don't know that's asked.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Maybe something a bit broader than the last few weeks? As much as I loved doing Arrested Development and Buffy, I know a lot of people sucked at them (which was their fault because they didn't vote but call me tender hearted.)

General knowledge could be good but with some sort of focus so TQueen @TQueen doesn't have to memorize the internet and all the encyclopedias. I really like history.