Genre 06/09

• Total voters

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Join us for trivia this week!

We're playing trivia this FRIDAY, APRIL 14 at 7 PM PST. We'll do it in an IRC channel and have loads of fun.

If you're wanting to play this week, suggest a topic here in the thread. I'll put the poll up on Friday of all the suggestions and have a vote.

We always have a great time! Bring the :vanyanka: and :marshmallow: and join us!

Reactions: scrmcasey

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm throwing Lost in again for a topic. I'll keep the topic suggestions open until this afternoon, the put up a poll.

Reactions: scrmcasey

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm down to give it a go again this week. :) Might need someone to poke me and remind me, but it was really fun last time.

As far as topics, wanna toss in Doctor Who as an idea, to celebrate the fact that tomorrow is the season premiere and I'm super freaking excited. To clarify, Nu-Who (2005-now) rather than Classic Who, just since it's the one most people might be familiar with. Might help us get Jaded @Jaded and other Whovians in to play!

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'm down to give it a go again this week. :) Might need someone to poke me and remind me, but it was really fun last time.

As far as topics, wanna toss in Doctor Who as an idea, to celebrate the fact that tomorrow is the season premiere and I'm super freaking excited. To clarify, Nu-Who (2005-now) rather than Classic Who, just since it's the one most people might be familiar with. Might help us get Jaded @Jaded and other Whovians in to play!
I have always wanted to see both Lost and Dr. Who. Haven't watch an episode of either yet. Did just finish Black Mirror though.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have always wanted to see both Lost and Dr. Who. Haven't watch an episode of either yet. Did just finish Black Mirror though.
I liked Lost at first, but then my work schedule changed and I missed a few episodes, and I became the name of the show. I was never able to get back into it before someone ruined it all for me by blabbing spoilers. (Which I won't do here.)

Doctor Who is amazing, though! When/if you do decide to watch it, feel free to PM me about any geeking out that you do with favorite episodes, and I promise not to judge and to geek out along with you.

I need to get into Black Mirror again. I was watching it, but I literally forgot about it (as I tend to do with a lot of things...welp.)

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score

i did not know this! (the premier) what kind of whovian am i! and i like this one. and lost.
(and the monster one, i just don't know anything.)
Edit: oh, the poll....but i need to vote for 2.

Last edited:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I liked Lost at first, but then my work schedule changed and I missed a few episodes, and I became the name of the show. I was never able to get back into it before someone ruined it all for me by blabbing spoilers. (Which I won't do here.)

Doctor Who is amazing, though! When/if you do decide to watch it, feel free to PM me about any geeking out that you do with favorite episodes, and I promise not to judge and to geek out along with you.

I need to get into Black Mirror again. I was watching it, but I literally forgot about it (as I tend to do with a lot of things...welp.)
The movie "This is 40" ruined the end of Lost for me, but I still want to see it.

I get really into shows when I start watching them so I will likely take you up on this offer to PM you! :D

Nodwarves4u

Reaction score
So this sounds fun. How do I join or what not?

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Join us for trivia this week!

We're playing trivia this FRIDAY, APRIL 21 at 7 PM PST. We'll do it in an IRC channel and have loads of fun.

If you're wanting to play this week, suggest a topic here in the thread. I'll put the poll up on Friday of all the suggestions and have a vote.

We always have a great time! Bring the :vanyanka: and :marshmallow: and join us!