MTC Survivor Council Thread

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's that time again! Time to announce our winners from yesterday. It was yet again, a close race all day long. But in the end, winning 50 votes to 45 votes was...

Great job there guys! (If applied, the final score for the 5ALTY CA9TCHA5 would be 40 votes with the -5 penalty votes for the late submission.)

Here's how this weekend is going to work.

5ALTY CA9TCHA5...

• I need to names for a double elimination this week. Again, send them to me in a one on one pm.
  • Names due by 11:59 pm pst (or daily thread change)
  • Eetha @Eetha will be eligible for elimination as a penalty for the late submission.
  • If you do not vote or get them in on time, it will be two votes against yourself.
  • You cannot vote for the same person twice, so I need two names.
Now, since this is the WARJLords second victory, this is going to leave the teams uneven with WARJLords having 10 players and the 5ALTY's having 8.

So, WARJLords, your task this weekend...

• You must choose a player to send to the 5ALTY CA9TCHA5's.
  • You must decide this among yourselves.
  • This will be posted in this thread by your team captain this week, essjay @essjay
  • This nomination must be posted by Sunday, 11:59 am pst (tomorrow by lunch).
  • If no name is posted by this time, essjay @essjay will be automatically moved to the 5ALTY CA9TCHA5's.
Spend your time wisely today. Remember, the more alliances and connections you make in this game, the farther you will get to that winner banner and a sweet cash prize!

I will be announcing tomorrow morning the two going home from the 5ALTY CA9TCHA5's. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So that means, if not for the 5-vote penalty, it would've been a tie! :eek:
Great job there guys! (If applied, the final score for the 5ALTY CA9TCHA5 would be 40 votes with the -5 penalty votes for the late submission.)

Nope, but it really was back and forth a lot during the day. Very close.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well, here comes the not as fun time. Everyone played a great game this week. But, eliminations are part of the game.

On this second week of Survivor, the two teammates going home are:

You played a great game guys. Thanks again for participating.

Still waiting to hear from essjay @essjay about the WARJLords decision, but she still has until lunch time tomorrow.

Everyone have a nice evening.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh. I really hate that we have to do this, because it feels like we're voting someone out when we won. :(

After I received the votes from everyone, I regret to inform Maria Tortilla @Maria Tortilla that she's being sent to the other team.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh. I really hate that we have to do this, because it feels like we're voting someone out when we won. :(

After I received the votes from everyone, I regret to inform Maria Tortilla @Maria Tortilla that she's being sent to the other team.

:( Thanks for nothing guys...

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score

I would like to add that this in protest. No reason why we should lose anyone. Don't punish us for being the best.

Reactions: essjay and Vanyanka

Eetha

cuter than you
Contributor
Reaction score
Booo, don't act like it's a death sentence! We're only slightly absentminded and bad at this game :wink:

Reactions: catsoneverything

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not! New team, new week, new challenge. Bring it on!! See ya, Warjlords.

Reactions: TQueen