MTC Survivor Council Thread

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well guys, you've all successfully completed your first task! You should all be extremely proud of yourselves. I saw so many people having a good time with this one. And more good times to come! I do have the results of the voting yesterday. The votes went back and forth all day long. You were literally separated by one vote for most of the day. But in the end winning 61 votes to 55 votes was....

Congrats guys! It was such a close race, I wasn't sure who was going to end up pulling it out. E @Pablo Escobar you and your team can sit back and relax this council :bode:

Unfortunately this week, the 5ALTY CA9TCHA5's are going to have to go to council. Since this is the first time around, I'll lay out a few ground rules of what to do. Not all council voting will be the same every time, but this will be the general layout.
  • Since we have more players than the original 16, this will be a double elimination. I need you to come up with 2 names of players on your team that you would like to leave your tribe.
  • You must PM me the 2 names. This needs to be a conversation between only you and I. No group PM's.
  • Your 2 names will be due tonight, Saturday the 23rd, by 11:59 pm PST. (AKA daily thread change)
  • If you do not send me any votes, I will count both votes toward yourself.
  • You cannot vote for the same person twice, I need two original names.
  • catsoneverything @catsoneverything will be immune from this elimination, but must still send me 2 names.
I will be showing how many votes each person receives, but I will not be showing who voted for them. Spend your time wisely today. Remember, the more alliances and connections you make in this game, the farther you will get to that winner banner and a sweet cash prize!

I'll be announcing who is leaving the game tomorrow morning. Good luck to everyone and may the odds be ever in your favor!

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've gotten votes from Eetha @Eetha and MerryLou @MerryLou . You've all got plenty of time still, just confirming which ones I have in.

Also, Warjlords you may know that adaaaam isn't with us anymore. Congrats, you're one step closer to the glory and the prizes.

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be crashing/passing out soon. Good luck Captchas, and sorry for those voted out.

Reactions: TQueen

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well, here comes the not as fun time. Everyone played a great game this week. But, eliminations are part of the game.

On this first week of Survivor, the two teammates going home are:

You played a great game guys. Thanks again for participating.

The teams are now as follows:

E @Pablo Escobar
Cara @Eri
Liz @Liz
Jaded @Jaded
Maria Tortilla @Maria Tortilla
Lepi @Lepi
Melly @Melly
Krikket @Krikket
Vanyanka @Vanyanka
essjay @essjay

nickhatesyou @nickhatesyou
Drwho10 @Drwho10
Pippa @Pippa
lobo925 @lobo925
coffeeowl @coffeeowl
catsoneverything @catsoneverything
Unicormbacon @Unicormbacon
MerryLou @MerryLou
Eetha @Eetha
heeheehahaha @heeheehahaha

Everyone enjoy their Sunday. A new challenge will be posted tomorrow in the challenge thread.