MTC Survivor Council Thread

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I originally made this a 16 week game. I was going to take 16, but offered to take more if there was more interest stating there were to be double eliminations to catch us up. This schedule was set up to run a game through the spring, break during summer and run a game through the fall again. I'd like to run 2 games a year.
I honestly forgot this part. So now the double eliminations make sense to me, we're trying to catch up.

Reactions: kryss and TQueen

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Bah. I feel like an ass for complaining, since this is probably a big pain for you TQueen. I'm sorry.

...I just want the thrill of utterly decimating some fools without the sting of losing someone from my team.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I honestly forgot this part. So now the double eliminations make sense to me, we're trying to catch up.
Right, but the doubles will be over soon.

Bah. I feel like an ass for complaining, since this is probably a big pain for you TQueen. I'm sorry.

...I just want the thrill of utterly decimating some fools without the sting of losing someone from my team.
I understand it's taking something away from the sweet victory. Suggestions heard and will be considered for next week's eliminations. :)

My only suggestion?

5alty, keep the WARJlords we keep sending, you might eventually win one.

Reactions: El Pablo and Jaded

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
OK, I know everyone has complained already but I just rolled out of bed and am frustrated we have to get rid of someone when our team worked so hard. :( That's my complaint. I'll be quiet now.

Reactions: Jaded

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
OK, I know everyone has complained already but I just rolled out of bed and am frustrated we have to get rid of someone when our team worked so hard. :( That's my complaint. I'll be quiet now.
I know, and they're heard. Like I told Lepi @Lepi I will take them into consideration for next week. Sorry if the first run of this game has a few frustrating moments. I'm trying to do what's fair for everyone.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you so much for running the game, TQueen @TQueen. I should mention the positive as well as negative. I know it takes a lot of time on your part and the only reason I even get frustrated is because I love my team. :)

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
SIGH
I'd like to wait until later in the day to do this, so that we could enjoy the entire teams awesomeness longer, but my internet has been getting bitchy fast lately.

After much deliberation, some name calling, a bit of bargaining, a couple of death threats, and one very passionate nude love in...

The Warjlords have chosen our Sacrificial Badass.

Melly @Melly

As always, this decision was made in protest, because Melly is awesome and we love her.

Enjoy your ill gotten gains, you salty ruffians!​

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score