lobo925 @lobo925
coffeeowl @coffeeowl
catsoneverything @catsoneverything
Unicormbacon @Unicormbacon
MerryLou @MerryLou
KittyRaces @KittyRaces
Eetha @Eetha
heeheehahaha @heeheehahaha

Everyone hug and love each other. Again, a good suggestion is to get a group PM rolling for you FIRST CHALLENGE.

As you notice right now, you're Team 1 and Team 2. That can't be :nono: For you first challenge, your team must come up with and agree on a TEAM NAME.

But, the catches are
  • The team name must be unanimously decided on and posted in this thread by Thursday 11:59 pm PST (before the new Friday daily thread change).
  • The name will be posted only once by your team captain.
  • The players within your group will be deciding who the team captain will be. This will be a vote among yourselves. This person and this person only will be allowed the one post of what your team's name will be.
  • The names should be posted in this thread. (Tag me)
  • The names will be put into the daily thread on Friday as a poll and voted on by your fellow MTC'ers to see which is the best team name. The poll will close at the end of the day after the thread closes.
  • The winning team will sit pretty while the losing team goes to council. The first vote will then happen to eliminate the first player(s).
  • The team captains are granted immunity during the first elimination.
Get to brainstorming! The names can be anything you'd like (within reason, nothing overtly vulgar, don't make aveline @aveline say :nono: ) Let me know if you have any questions.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Will someone start our group PM? I am not familiar with how to start that and don't want to mess it up. Let's have fun!
Hugs and love all around

catsoneverything

embrace the brutality
Reaction score
Will someone start our group PM? I am not familiar with how to start that and don't want to mess it up. Let's have fun!
Hugs and love all around
I got it going, but we can't seem to find a way to include more than 6 people in a conversation...?
I clicked "allow anyone in the conversation to invite others" but others are reporting they can't find a way to add.
Any help?

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
First and foremost I'd like to announce your teams:

Team 1:
E @Pablo Escobar
adaaaam @adaaaam
Cara @Eri
Liz @Liz
Jaded @Jaded
Maria Tortilla @Maria Tortilla
Lepi @Lepi
Melly @Melly
Krikket @Krikket
Vanyanka @Vanyanka
essjay @essjay

Team 2:
nickhatesyou @nickhatesyou
Drwho10 @Drwho10
Pippa @Pippa
Kizka @Kizka
lobo925 @lobo925
coffeeowl @coffeeowl
catsoneverything @catsoneverything
Unicormbacon @Unicormbacon
MerryLou @MerryLou
KittyRaces @KittyRaces
Eetha @Eetha
heeheehahaha @heeheehahaha

Everyone hug and love each other. Again, a good suggestion is to get a group PM rolling for you FIRST CHALLENGE.

As you notice right now, you're Team 1 and Team 2. That can't be :nono: For you first challenge, your team must come up with and agree on a TEAM NAME.

But, the catches are
  • The team name must be unanimously decided on and posted in this thread by Thursday 11:59 pm PST (before the new Friday daily thread change).
  • The name will be posted only once by your team captain.
  • The players within your group will be deciding who the team captain will be. This will be a vote among yourselves. This person and this person only will be allowed the one post of what your team's name will be.
  • The names should be posted in this thread. (Tag me)
  • The names will be put into the daily thread on Friday as a poll and voted on by your fellow MTC'ers to see which is the best team name. The poll will close at the end of the day after the thread closes.
  • The winning team will sit pretty while the losing team goes to council. The first vote will then happen to eliminate the first player(s).
  • The team captains are granted immunity during the first elimination.
Get to brainstorming! The names can be anything you'd like (within reason, nothing overtly vulgar, don't make aveline @aveline say :nono: ) Let me know if you have any questions.

Yay! Go team! No clue how to do group conversations either.

Reactions: Pippa and TQueen

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
OOPS

NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Reactions: TQueen

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF MTC!

It's been many hours of deliberation and discussion.

Many great ideas and suggestions were made.

We decided on a name that both signifies strength and elusiveness...

One that shows we cannot be touched.

I am proud to present to you Team 1, aka...

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So awesome guys! Love the names. This will be a close contest.

kryss @kryssyy offered to help us out and run this voting in the daily thread tomorrow. The people shall choose which team shall be immune from eliminations this weekend. The poll will run all day tomorrow. I'll be announcing first thing in the morning on Saturday which team will be going to council and how that will take place.

Good luck to catsoneverything @catsoneverything and her team, the 5ALTY CA9TCHA5 !

And good luck to E @Pablo Escobar and his team, the WARJLords !

Again, catsoneverything @catsoneverything and E @Pablo Escobar are immune from this week's elimination, no matter which team wins.