MTC Survivor Challenge thread

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone today! I will be announcing which team will be victorious tomorrow morning.

Reactions: coffeeowl

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
TQueen @TQueen

We can vote for ourselves right? I don't know if we're supposed to stay out of it or not.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good Monday morning castaways!

Ready for this week's challenge? Since our teams are still relatively large, it's all about building the team comradery. So let's do a little challenge I like to call:

Draw the Mods
That's right. The rules are pretty simple on this one. Each team will composite some type of artwork. You can choose your subject(s) from these people.

You can choose any type of medium to do your artwork in. You could Photoshop and do something crazy complicated and fancy, or even draw a picture of kryss @kryssyy on the beach eating pizza on MS Paint. The choice of how to create your artwork is up to you.

Some ground rules:

• Each team can choose any combination of mods/admin. You can do the art work of just one or two of them, or all of them. The choice is up to you.
  • Whatever they're doing and what scene you set them in is entirely up to the team. Creativity creativity creativity!
  • Don't be too vulgar or nasty. Poking fun is of course acceptable, but if anything is deemed inappropriate or overly offensive, this will result in an automatic loss for the team.
  • This is a team effort, so only one submission per team.
  • We're going to be choosing new team captains on this one. E @Pablo Escobar and catsoneverything @catsoneverything will not be eligible to be team captains this week.
  • Both captains will be granted immunity during this weekend's council.
  • Their photo will be posted only once by the team captain, indicating that they are the captain this week, thus granting them immunity.
  • The winner will be decided again by a vote in Friday's thread. There is now also the Lepi @Lepi amendment, which states that on a day designated for a Survivor voting poll, a participant in the game will not be able to "dib" or start the thread for that work day. (Which I appreciate Lepi @Lepi 's honesty on this oversight.)
  • Losing team will go to council this weekend.
I'm making your artwork due by this Thursday, Jan 28 @ 11:59 pst. (or daily thread change)

Have fun with this everyone. Can't wait to see what awesome works of art everyone comes up with!

Last edited:

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
I have my own amendment.

Reactions: TQueen and Jaded

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good Wednesday morning Castaways! Can't wait to see those challenges start rolling in tomorrow! Wonder who's going to be the victorious team this week?

Reactions: coffeeowl and Jaded

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Today's the day Castaways! Get those entries in by thread change tonight! Can't wait to see them!

Reactions: coffeeowl