MTC March Madness Bracket Challenge 17'

Astro

Zorp The Surveyor
Contributor
Reaction score

2017 MturkCrowd March Madness Bracket Challenge!

How to join/play:
  • First step: Read all of the rules in the section below! (there will be attention checks)
  • Join the MTC Bracket Challenge Group (Yahoo! Account Required) at https://yho.com/tourney?g=58057&k=26b90b504885a220 .
  • You will need to enter the password to join which is "unspunsdollhouse" (No quotes).
  • After that, simply fill-out your bracket COMPLETELY by the deadline as stated in the rules below.
  • If you need any further assistance with joining the group, you can send me a PM.
Rules:
  • Your bracket name *must* feature your forum name in some form for identification purposes. If your bracket name does not include your forum name, you risk being disqualified from prize eligibility. We don't have the time to chase people around trying to figure out whose bracket belongs to whom.
  • One bracket entry per person. It is extremely easy to spot duplicated entries so don't even try.
  • The deadline to join and have all selections set is at Noon EDT on Thursday March 16th. No entries or bracket changes will be accepted after that time.
Prize Info:
  • $20 cash (Paypal) prize for the bracket in 1st place at the end of the tournament!
  • Winner will receive a special custom icon next to his/hers forum name.
  • Entry is Free but as stated in the rules above there is a strict one bracket entry per person policy.

Li0ness

Ferocity, stubbornness and sass
Reaction score
Last year some coworkers of mine developed a bracket that always advanced the school with the highest athletic scholarship as percentage of tuition. It... didn't do terribly.

Reactions: kryss

Sara Gates

Reaction score
Well I looked up some brackets online and changed a few things based on what little i know we'll see how it goes. It never asked me for a password though. hope i did it right

Astro

Zorp The Surveyor
Contributor
Reaction score
Well I looked up some brackets online and changed a few things based on what little i know we'll see how it goes. It never asked me for a password though. hope i did it right
Should be fine. If using the link I don't believe it is necessary to input the password.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
well I suck.