MobileTurk

nala

Reaction score
Hi MTurk Crowd!

We are former MTurk requesters and got to know the good and painful things about MTurk. Two years ago we quit our research jobs and decided to build a modern version of MTurk which works natively on mobile devices. Today, our platform is ready for scaling and we invite you to give it a try.
Our mission is to bring crowd-working to the mobile age and we work very close with the community to provide the best mobile crowd-working experience.
You can get more information and download our app here: www.mobileturk.org/app/.
Join our community on Slack and Facebook to get support and talk with the developers directly.

Important: We are not part of Amazon or MTurk. We are a separate platform that was inspired by MTurk.

Reactions: DCI and Pragnesh

Haekon

H҉̶̫̫̯̲E̷̸͔̯̻̜͘ ̶͍̠͉̮̼C̨̰̳̞̞͝O͚̞M̦̤̕E̴̼̪̺͞ͅͅS̷̮
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi MTurk Crowd!

We are former MTurk requesters and got to know the good and painful things about MTurk. Two years ago we quit our research jobs and decided to build a modern version of MTurk which works natively on mobile devices. Today, our platform is ready for scaling and we invite you to give it a try.
Our mission is to bring crowd-working to the mobile age and we work very close with the community to provide the best mobile crowd-working experience.
You can get more information and download our app here: www.mobileturk.org/app/.
Join our community on Slack and Facebook to get support and talk with the developers directly.

Important: We are not part of Amazon or MTurk. We are a separate platform that was inspired by MTurk.
Signed up from the link provided.

Told I had to get TestFlight....mmkay

Got Swarms....mmmkay

Told I had to sign up with FaceBook

nala

Reaction score
Signed up from the link provided.

Told I had to get TestFlight....mmkay

Got Swarms....mmmkay

Told I had to sign up with FaceBook

Yes, our app is called Swarms. Mobileturk.org is a page we’ve created specifically for mturk users to understand our platform and its differences to mturk more easily.

Using social logins makes lots of things easier when developing applications which have user accounts, for example, we do not need to save your passwords on our server.