Microworkers

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
It's creepy how I started looking into microworkers before you put this thread up xD
In any case, I have an account now and have been looking around.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
It's creepy how I started looking into microworkers before you put this thread up xD
In any case, I have an account now and have been looking around.
Let us know how it goes! :)

Reactions: sinon

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Microworkers was one of the first sites I started working on about 3-4 years ago. I stopped doing that site when I found work because Mturk always had work up and there were times when I wanted to work but there was no work available for me on microworkers. Not sure if it's the same now. I would love to hear how it is now as well, so I will be following this thread :)

Reactions: thedorchannel

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
* I stopped doing that site when I started working on Mturk because mturk always had work up...

Sorry... this site isn't letting me edit posts right now and I just reread what I wrote and realize it didn't make as much sense as I thought it did Lol

Reactions: thedorchannel

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I joined Microworkers and mturk at the exact same time (summer of 2014). I just noticed mturk had more work up and microworkers always had terrible 2-3 dollar an hour stuff up

ZongLopez

Reaction score
Microworkers is not good. I opened an account and checked around. Most of the jobs were low paying and required you to use your social media sites. Also, saw a couple of Youtube videos and online posts about how shady the pay was. It seems some workers were waiting weeks for their payout. No thanks. Do your research before you commit to becoming a freelancer on certain sites.

Jil

Reaction score
I did a small amount on work on microworkers. As a nieve noob i ended up being hounded by phone calls about bitcoin, investing etc and an email box full of spam.. I avoid it now

ZongLopez

Reaction score
I did a small amount on work on microworkers. As a nieve noob i ended up being hounded by phone calls about bitcoin, investing etc and an email box full of spam.. I avoid it now
You should not be sharing your personal information on any Freelance work that you do, especially for surveys with very little payout.

Xerof

Reaction score
I try to used but it was impossible to me to earn some Money.

GabrielFerrer2984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im using a lot, some times have the same jobs, and they pay again this, im using payoneer, but still no have the min cashout, looks like promising, buti in facebook u see a lot of people, PAYMENTS? PAY FIRST YOURS MEMBERS,

jonas drako

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
great opportunity, but very hard for me to earn here. Anyway, good job.

Belkor

Reaction score
The interface on Microworkers could use some more functionality. It looks like there is no qualification system at all unlike MTurk.

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
This was the first HIT for $$$ website I worked and to this day is still the worst.I put in a ridiculous amount of hour to meet their withdrawal requirements. They pump faked me on sending my money 3 times. It ended up taking 2 months to get that $50. Overall, horrible experience but gave me a clue that working from home on HITs for money was an up and coming thing.