May 2020 Meet Up

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll need ideas on how we can all meet as a group if possible. Dining is an option, as is just meeting and going through some of the sites. Those who want to meet me will definitely have an opportunity for some evening drinking. There are parks and other activities, but need some ideas thrown around.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I love travelling, but it's still a little too early out for me to commit to anything. I'd probably just sneak away and travel to savvy @savvy and tag along with her on any adventures.

• Love
Reactions: savvy and Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I love travelling, but it's still a little too early out for me to commit to anything. I'd probably just sneak away and travel to savvy @savvy and tag along with her on any adventures.
Yes, very early. But I want to give people time to consider it and save money if they want to go.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Also, if I make two trips to see her in one year, it will officially be the "Summer of savvy @savvy" :love:

if you can get someone to watch the kids i would help pay for your flight for these shenanigans in DC LOLOL

savvy

Reaction score
annnnd DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 can just hide in the hotel if she doesn't like it lolol and i will cover for her. or a coffee shops. lol

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
if you can get someone to watch the kids i would help pay for your flight for these shenanigans in DC LOLOL
Mom will be retired by then, so I could probably escape for a couple days without issue.

• Love
Reactions: Kennedy

savvy

Reaction score
Mom will be retired by then, so I could probably escape for a couple days without issue.
i'm just harassing you. i'm here. i'm going there and my boyfriend will be floating around the ocean. can't wait for 2020 lol

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Do you have any interest in joining us in DC? I know we kinda hosed our western friends. But it'll be a blast! Or at least some of us will be, right savvy @savvy ?
My sister will be graduating college and moving back to Houston that month. Could be tough logistically and financially.

• Sad
Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
My sister will be graduating college and moving back to Houston that month. Could be tough logistically and financially.
Ahhh I understand. Would have been a good time :)

savvy

Reaction score
yay graduation!! and being back in houston!

Reactions: mboone73