Macro or Scripting advice (for a rookie)

Reaction score
Hi,
Can someone help me, or point me in the right direction on this? I have a very specific request, that seems simple in theory, but I'm guessing it requires some VBA voodoo magic to pull off.

Basically, I would like a 1-click (or assignable to a mouse button) macro (or script) that does the following:

01. take a screenshot.
02. paste that screenshot into a single Microsoft Excel tab.
03. drops down approximately 60-70 rows while staying in the same column (the column isn't important, but dropping down 60+ rows IS)

It is very important that the screen shots stay in the same tab (not a new tab for each screenshot).

There are a lot of good reasons why the above may sound stupid, but it works for me because I like keeping organized Sceenies of my work, I like it all on one singe tab (i.e., multiple screenshots on 1 tab and 1 tab only) and I like Excel because I can do quick calculations and paste text if I need to.

I can pull this off with some macro combos at the moment, but I'd much prefer a one button approach. The excel part (especially the dropping down 60 rows for the next screen shot) is tripping me up.

Any tips, help or outright solution would be much appreciated if you would care to share, thank you!.