Lurker's Hello

Amelia

:3
Reaction score
I've been perusing quietly for a few weeks but am trying to get more integrated into the MTurk crowd. I'm currently active on a few of the FB groups and have found it super helpful. :)

I live in the upper NW and turk at random intervals when my kid is either asleep or busy tearing my office apart like a hurricane while I frantically try to finish a survey and pass the attention checks before she breaks something :ahhh:

Got my account awhile back but never utilized it until about 5 weeks ago. Glad to have found somewhere to find others and learn more about it.

:tigerpants:

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome friend! but I must say. you have ruined Will Smith for me. heh. :ROFL::ROFL:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Welcome, welcome! Make sure to ask VGB @cupcake a lot of cuestions if you need help!

Reactions: Amelia

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I've been perusing quietly for a few weeks but am trying to get more integrated into the MTurk crowd. I'm currently active on a few of the FB groups and have found it super helpful. :)

I live in the upper NW and turk at random intervals when my kid is either asleep or busy tearing my office apart like a hurricane while I frantically try to finish a survey and pass the attention checks before she breaks something :ahhh:

Got my account awhile back but never utilized it until about 5 weeks ago. Glad to have found somewhere to find others and learn more about it.

:tigerpants:
Welcome. I just joined up as well. Let's do this.

:wave:

Reactions: Amelia