Looking for MT Workers with beer, wine, and liquor product knowledge

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Just posted a few more $.05 reward projects, feel free to work on those and ignore the others.
With all due respect, the batch currently paying a nickel is also underpaid. You're asking for three judgements/data points in every HIT. For five cents.

THurd

Reaction score
Currently Birmingham, AL . But shortly back to NY
Hey MTrurk Crowd!

I'm going to be posting a high volume of projects over the coming months. You must qualify to work on our assignments as they require knowledge of alcohol products and brands.

If you have worked as a bartender, in a liquor store, or an enthusiast yourself, would love to have you take a qualification test!

Premium pay for all of our projects, especially those that require deep knowledge of products!

Thanks!
Good Evening:

I am new to Mturk but have been in the restaurant business for 25 years, from waitress to owner of italian restaurant. I would love the opportunity to qualify for your projects

PixieTreatz

Worker Fairy
Reaction score
I kept asking for qualification for these but the requestor has ignored my messages. The pay does seem low but I like reliable batches too

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Why the constant paycuts? These verify hits are .08 now and barely worth it

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I kept asking for qualification for these but the requestor has ignored my messages. The pay does seem low but I like reliable batches too
They were posting qual batches. Maybe they feel they have enough. Just keep an eye out for the batches. Most requesters who use qualification batches stick with that.