Linking to MTC

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So, I want to create a web page. I've made one a long time ago and would just like to brush up on my skills, to stay current. I'm thinking, an honest page about making money online. I'm not using this as a revenue stream and won't be monetizing the page. Do I need permission to link to MTC? If so, moderators/administrators, can we consider this my way of asking for permission. Thank you in advance. :)

Last edited:

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
You can link to any site you want, there are no legalities. Only time you would need permission is if you were to start reproducing content.

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You can link to any site you want, there are no legalities. Only time you would need permission is if you were to start reproducing content.
Thanks Pabs. :D Also, If you get bored and want to create/colab on any FUN content, I'm totally down for that. I want to make a "help site" that includes fun, non-work related stuff, for when we all take breaks from turking, or our IRL jobs. If you have any ideas or interest, please let me know. I think it could be great.