Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wow, Bungie taking Destiny rights back from Activision. What gaming gods. I guarantee that's what made Desinty 2 shit, just like WoW/D3/HotS.

Reactions: aveline

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wow, Bungie taking Destiny rights back from Activision. What gaming gods. I guarantee that's what made Desinty 2 shit, just like WoW/D3/HotS.
But they only release one game, not several, and Blizzard was acquired not partnered, so even if a team or two at Blizzard is pissed off, they can't sever ties.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Can't kill Aul, vendored a 5 ex chest accidentally, and getting 0.5 maps per map on my elder shaped map even with sextants, elder/shaper ping-pong, and rerolling for decent quantity/pack size.

Not a good PoE day at all.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Can't kill Aul, vendored a 5 ex chest accidentally, and getting 0.5 maps per map on my elder shaped map even with sextants, elder/shaper ping-pong, and rerolling for decent quantity/pack size.

Not a good PoE day at all.
Got him to 50% this time.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Got him to 50% this time.
40%. Fought him like 10 times now.

Can't tell if those are bad mods since this is the first time I've seen him.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kinda think I should stop playing. There's nothing really to do. Even if i get the 30 ex chest corruption that's only ~40% damage and that's about the max for the build, don't think it will help that much since I can do everything but Aul easily, and there's literally nothing else to do in the game.

Fake endgame, extremely broad but very shallow. I don't see what people like about this game other than playing it for a week or two each league. Same with D3, I guess, but at least there's a leaderboard and a purpose and I can be like top ten monk there.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kinda think I should stop playing. There's nothing really to do. Even if i get the 30 ex chest corruption that's only ~40% damage and that's about the max for the build, don't think it will help that much since I can do everything but Aul easily, and there's literally nothing else to do in the game.

Fake endgame, extremely broad but very shallow. I don't see what people like about this game other than playing it for a week or two each league. Same with D3, I guess, but at least there's a leaderboard and a purpose and I can be like top ten monk there.
I'd like to go deep delving, I think my character is decent for it, but getting the sulphite to run them is expensive and I don't think I have it in me to run my elder map over and over. One day of that was enough.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
D3 season next Friday, so I get to play for a weekend and a Monday, then new raid comes out and I'll probably have to do that and farm M+.

These release timings have been absolutely awful.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Can I just sleep for a week?
:redpandanap:

aveline

fun sucker
Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
D3 season next Friday, so I get to play for a weekend and a Monday, then new raid comes out and I'll probably have to do that and farm M+.

These release timings have been absolutely awful.
My guild is merging with another this weekend and I so don't wanna go. That means raiding is going to get all serious again and I don't think I have it in me to deal with that anymore.

Reactions: Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My guild is merging with another this weekend and I so don't wanna go. That means raiding is going to get all serious again and I don't think I have it in me to deal with that anymore.
I'm cautiously optimistic the next tier won't be absolute garbage, but we'll see.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Plus you get to play as a [redacted] in some of the encounters so you don't have to be horde anymore.