Kerek Tag Thread

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My understanding is that true zoomers really have never used a screwdriver, though.
Even the ones building their own computer would be using thumbscrews mostly :shifty:

Reactions: C to the J

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
As long as he clearly remembers 9/11 then that's all that matters.
I was in my stupid freshmen high school American history class that I had to take concurrently with AP US History because the former was a state requirement and I transferred there in junior year.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

C to the J

Pasta Pissflap
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
All ya gotta do is take it off the car when you get home, but he didn't wanna hear it :redpandano:
I just want to avoid creating more scratches.
Already got 2 areas that need repair.

I was in my stupid freshmen high school American history class that I had to take concurrently with AP US History because the former was a state requirement and I transferred there in junior year.
I sat at home and got high all day.
Left in the mid afternoon because a family friend needed a computer repaired.

Reactions: Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My Calculus teacher made us actually do work. What a beast.
This is meant as a compliment, she was too far in the no-fun direction but still great.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is meant as a compliment, she was too far in the no-fun direction but still great.
Because they didn't do more than Calc, we had AB and then BC as a second year, and it was just four or five of us doing semi-independent study in the back of the AB class. We got to go to the library and eat pizza instead quite a few times.

Reactions: C to the J

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Because they didn't do more than Calc, we had AB and then BC as a second year, and it was just four or five of us doing semi-independent study in the back of the AB class. We got to go to the library and eat pizza instead quite a few times.
Those were the days. I unironically enjoyed high school. I would change a couple things but mostly the school days themselves were good.

C to the J

Pasta Pissflap
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have enough rewards points for a free Dominos pizza.

But Gina is making chili.

It's about to become pizza chili.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i've used a screwdriver a few times
I've done a little more, but not nearly enough: fixed a sliding door, installed a garbage disposal, replaced a flush valve in a toilet, and helped wire a new outlet, but nothing like putting up drywall or something of that level.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've done a little more, but not nearly enough: fixed a sliding door, installed a garbage disposal, replaced a flush valve in a toilet, and helped wire a new outlet, but nothing like putting up drywall or something of that level.
My dad cut down pretty big evergreen trees for the wreaths, was a good gardener, and could probably do a few more things than I can, but didn't teach me and didn't really get into the tools and high level do-it-yourself stuff. I think he replaced an entire toilet once but I don't think that's actually that hard, I'm sure I could do that.