Just a quick hello

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Been Turking since January this year on and off, I've lurked on the forums on occasion. I would say it seems to be filled with useful information. I seem to have a decent hang of the basics in my opinion, I do make use of MTS though I would say it feels like I could perhaps do better. At this point I have roughly 5.4k approved hits with 99.78% approval rate, which certainly seems to pale in comparison to some and would be interested in learning the sort of hits or requesters I could seek out in order to pad those numbers up a bit, encase of blanket rejections on batches. I look forward to being a part of the community. :grinning:

jan

Reaction score
Been Turking since January this year on and off, I've lurked on the forums on occasion. I would say it seems to be filled with useful information. I seem to have a decent hang of the basics in my opinion, I do make use of MTS though I would say it feels like I could perhaps do better. At this point I have roughly 5.4k approved hits with 99.78% approval rate, which certainly seems to pale in comparison to some and would be interested in learning the sort of hits or requesters I could seek out in order to pad those numbers up a bit, encase of blanket rejections on batches. I look forward to being a part of the community. :grinning:
:piggy:welcome!