Journalist looking to talk to Turkers

Robbie

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name's Robbie Warin, I'm a freelance journalist and researcher. I'm writing an article about platform work and am looking to interview some AMT workers from around the globe. I'm looking to tell the stories of the people who are making all or part of their living on online platforms, ideally in both the global north and south. Let me know if you'd be interested in talking to me, or if you'd like to know more.

Note to moderators: If this isn't the right place to post this then please let me know.

Best,

Robbie

Reactions: <Gucci>

Robbie

Reaction score
Hi,
so figured no one has replied as you're all pretty busy, so thought that maybe it would be better if I offered some compensation for taking the time to talk to me (so you can see it as part of your working day instead).

I'm happy to pay at a rate equivalent to UK minimum wage (where the article will be published), so £7.30 or $10.20 per hour. Interviews can take place over skype or messenger if that's easier and will last about 30 minutes.

If you're interested, then send me a pm with what country your based in and how long you've worked for AMT.
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Best,
Robbie

Reactions: jan and <Gucci>