Issues with iFrame and input boxes

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Has anybody else been experiencing any issues with Mturk and occasionally not having their Mturk suite select the iframe? For example, if I hit tab, I expect it to go to the next thing inside of the iframe, but occasionally it goes to the return button at the bottom of the screen instead.

I've also been having issues with input boxes, where I'll go to type and no text shows up or appears to be inputted at all. It's like the entire site just doesn't want to acknowledge keyboard inputs.

I've been having these issues since a Chrome update that happened last month I believe. I tried a clean reinstall, but the issue persisted. If anybody has any insights or knows a fix that would be huge. Both of these problems are causing a lot of headache and are losing me a lot of money on batchwork.

Playing around with disabling scripts gets me nowhere on either problem.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been having the same issues since a month or two ago.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Maybe last week I did have a strange issue where I could not copy a survey code into the input box, or seemingly even type in the input box. I went to another tab and sent a message to the requester, and then went back to the tab with the hit and somehow everything worked. This sounds like an instance of what you're describing, since I suppose my attempted input was not getting passed to the code in the hit frame at all.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
I was hopeful that the latest Chrome update would fix the problem but it appears that's not the case. :cliff: